What's new

Has Anyone Tried Crypto Investment Through PayPal?

Paypal does not work in my home country. We can create accounts but we cannot send or receive through paypal. Crypto investment is available only for US accounts, for rest of us we can only wait for a new decision favoring people in other countries.

If it was more widely accepted as PayPal, I might consider using it, but for a handful of stores who also accept a cryptocurrency in addition to conventional payment methods, why bother ?Understand that cryptocurrency is not an investment tool, unless by investment, you mean speculation…

You own the crypto you buy on PayPal but will not be provided with a private key. In case you're wondering, a private key is a person's secret code to access and manage their crypto. If lost, stolen, or even forgotten they can never get to their crypto again — pretty risky in its own right

I am confused by the explanation that thru Paypal you can buy and sell crypto. However, you cannot withdraw in crypto and you cannot deposit in crypto. It really made me confused because what kind of transaction is buying crypto using my Paypal balance? Where will the crypto go, to my Bitcoin wallet? But the payment is taken from Paypal huh. It is still not clear to me. It's good that I am not into crypto currency yet, just learning for now.

According to my own point of view, cryptocurrency through PayPal does not go through, this is because I have tried it several times and it refuse to go through. it has not yet been accepted. But I believe in future it will be accepted

PayPal adopting bit coin as a payment means is actually very great and a welcome development. Last week I received some funds into my PayPal account and until now I have been unable to receive it into my account, I really don't know what's wrong as it's displaying to me that the amount I intends withdrawing is lower than the minimum. It's just so pathetic.

I doubt if Paypal has activated that function on there system. I recently got informed of the intended changes from paypal but they didn't mention when or how it is going to work. I would love to see that feature on the system.

Well, in my country here, PayPal is supported, fine but you can only use it to send payment you can not use it to receive payment, so there's no how it will be possible here.However, unless you are selling and generating a lot of revenue, I do not suggest you to get a business account. The transaction fees are higher than the personal account.

Cryptocurrency has not been officially accepted world wide. But talking about wallet , there are so many wallet ,one just need to choose the one he or she wants, was have paxful which is very popular , we have luno, we have qiudax , roqqu etc. One just need to choose the one that is siuabke for the person

I think it depends on the country where you reside because there are some countries that paypal actually put restriction when you want to receive the paypal funds but you can only send ,so it depends , i have friends who opened a paypal account but they find it hard to receive funds due to some reasons
Which means the restricted countries can't invest into cryoto through PayPal. Why the restrictions in the first place.
Quote Of the today!
Don't depend on people to survive! Depend on your self and I Am, he will surely help you.

According to the details and what I heard about it, I fully understand their terms and the value of their service, moreover I never withdraw from them before for now but am still looking forward to try it once I get a maximum withdrawal limit.

The ideas have been proposed waiting to be implemented and it will be very easy to transact with paypal doing cryptocurrency trading in that case alot of people will be informed and ready to get involved in cryptocurrency trading.

If I may contribute, PayPal just did the upgrade of their site not quit long, which came with the inclusion of crypto currency exchange and transaction. So I have not given it a try, I am still doubting about it and waiting for the testimony of others who have tried it out before I give it a try also.

Am yet to see or hear about someone that tried crypto investment on PayPal. I know for sure it would be worth it because PayPal is living up to expectations from everyone so I expect that same energy.

Buying cryptos work only on US accounts, I have also heard this feature is also being rolled in Europe. I am not is the US or Europe therefore this feature is not available to me. I hope paypal launches this feature world wide soon.

I do not know much about PayPal and I have never used it from before. But I have friends who do business transaction with PayPal. None of them ever deal with cryptocurrency using PayPal.

The news about PayPal accepting crypto deposits and crypto withdrawal was circulating since a long time. However, when paypal announced crypto functionality in October 2020, it said users can buy and sell crypto through the balance and credit card, and hold crypto currency. If you are in the US, you can now invest and trade crypto through Paypal. But you cannot make crypto deposits and withdraw crypto.
What does this mean to a crypto investor and trader?
If you are in the US, or you have a US paypal account, and also take interest in profiting from crypto, you can buy crypto, hold until the price goes up, and then sell. The best thing about crypto on paypal this is you can do investing and trading without leaving paypal site or app.
What crypto currencies are available?
You can invest and trade bitcoin, ethereum, bitcoin cash and litecoin through paypal
When will be the crypto deposit or withdrawal available on paypal?
There is no news about this, but paypal has said that it will allow direct purchase through crypto on the account in 2021.
There have been some articles that I have read that showed that there are some people who have traded with cryptocurrency through paypal however they were blocked from doing so and their funds frozen. I think that this news would have instilled a lot of fear into people and the use of cryptocurrency through this payment giant.

PayPal is a good platform but they have too many restrictions on their services. A lot of countries cannot use the platform fully , or they can't use it at all.

We hope that as they included cryptocurrency, they try to update their services for us in third tier countries.

Since I heard about this wonderful news from paypal, I have not really visited thier site to see if the changes have taken place or not. But thanks to your detailed write-up about the issue. I will suggest we don't jump into conclusion yet, but wait and see more successful transactions in this regard. That is my opinion. Thanks for the update.

I noticed PayPal is not friendly with crypto. I'd rather not risk my PayPal account by engaing in crypto transactions. I prefer being paid directly and buying via portal

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back