What's new

Has Anyone Tried Crypto Investment Through PayPal?

When PayPal added the cryptocurrencies function into its wallet, people where busy celebrating it not knowing that not all PayPal accounts are eligible to transact in it at the moment.

For the moment, the cryptocurrencies payment option in our PayPal are just dormant because it is serving no purpose as it is now in the wallet, because PayPal won't allow it in our country

The movebuy paper auto and cryptocurrency investment to their platform really makes me to ask how exactly it works. Has anyone tried it?

Recently, i have been seeing alot of post about PayPal and Crypto currency. I guess paypal now makes use of crypto currency. I have not done any transaction with paypal tho because the app cannot be used in my country

Well I have not tried crypto investment in PayPal but I guess PayPal investment will be safe and secured, without any side effect nor scam.

Unless you can withdraw your cryptoc directly from paypal and unless paypal rolls this feature in every country where paypal is available, I don't think this will be considered profitable.
I have never trade cryptocurrency through PayPal because people do not operate here in Nigeria and it is not acceptable so with this we cannot be able to access PayPal.

ven though paypal is available in a lot of countries, it still does not operate fully functional in a lot of countries. That might be due the government obstruction of paypal.

The news about PayPal accepting crypto deposits and crypto withdrawal was circulating since a long time. However, when paypal announced crypto functionality in October 2020, it said users can buy and sell crypto through the balance and credit card, and hold crypto currency. If you are in the US, you can now invest and trade crypto through Paypal. But you cannot make crypto deposits and withdraw crypto.
What does this mean to a crypto investor and trader?
If you are in the US, or you have a US paypal account, and also take interest in profiting from crypto, you can buy crypto, hold until the price goes up, and then sell. The best thing about crypto on paypal this is you can do investing and trading without leaving paypal site or app.
What crypto currencies are available?
You can invest and trade bitcoin, ethereum, bitcoin cash and litecoin through paypal
When will be the crypto deposit or withdrawal available on paypal?
There is no news about this, but paypal has said that it will allow direct purchase through crypto on the account in 2021.
The actual news about PayPal accepting crypto currency as a means of payment and withdrawal is a good news to all crypto currency user , and people can now be stress free and invest in a convininet environment as a trader and investor's.

I do not have a PayPal account Because it is not accepted in my location,I think people that are residing in some African countries that do not accept PayPal account is not likely Access the deposit of cryptocurrency with PayPal accounts and other crypto stuff that has to do be done on PayPal.

I do not have a PayPal account Because it is not accepted in my location,I think people that are residing in some African countries that do not accept PayPal account is not likely Access the deposit of cryptocurrency with PayPal accounts and other crypto stuff that has to do be done on PayPal.
No I have not tried cryptocurrency investment through paper because people is not accessible in my country so with that I cannot be able to have opportunities to do so.

If I may contribute, PayPal just did the upgrade of their site not quit long, which came with the inclusion of crypto currency exchange and transaction. So I have not given it a try, I am still doubting about it and waiting for the testimony of others who have tried it out before I give it a try also.
Using one's PayPal account to invest in any cryptocurrency would be a great idea but for someone like me that do not have a PayPal account which can receive funds would definitely not do that because I have abandoned papers as a means to receive my online earnings, I have now found in cryptocurrency as the best alternative to it.

The news about PayPal accepting crypto deposits and crypto withdrawal was circulating since a long time. However, when paypal announced crypto functionality in October 2020, it said users can buy and sell crypto through the balance and credit card, and hold crypto currency. If you are in the US, you can now invest and trade crypto through Paypal. But you cannot make crypto deposits and withdraw crypto.
What does this mean to a crypto investor and trader?
If you are in the US, or you have a US paypal account, and also take interest in profiting from crypto, you can buy crypto, hold until the price goes up, and then sell. The best thing about crypto on paypal this is you can do investing and trading without leaving paypal site or app.
What crypto currencies are available?
You can invest and trade bitcoin, ethereum, bitcoin cash and litecoin through paypal
When will be the crypto deposit or withdrawal available on paypal?
There is no news about this, but paypal has said that it will allow direct purchase through crypto on the account in 2021.
PayPal has not been favourable in my country simply because you can only send money through PayPal and PayPal cannot pay into Nigeria, so it's unfortunate that i cannot invest through paypal.

As for me I have not try investing in cryptocurrency with PayPal account because I don't know how it work, I think PayPal account can only work in other country.

No I have not tried cryptocurrency investment through paper because people is not accessible in my country so with that I cannot be able to have opportunities to do so.
this is one of the issue I have with PayPal because, I have been thinking of creating a PayPal account but because of the limitation to my country it is very difficult for me to have one and up till now I do not have a verify paypal account,
Post automatically merged:

I don't know if this will be accepted in my location since there is a PayPal restriction in our location, therefor the use of paypal for transaction is restricted, I think this is possible in a location in which paypal operation is allowed. I believe so.

Last edited:
Paypal is not available in my country which makes it difficult for me to invest in cryptocurrency through it. Paypal dealings has been difficult for some countries due to their restrictions and accounts limitations.

The fact that PayPal is not fully available in my country makes me never to Invest in it. Even though, I have fully verified functional PayPal account.

I once invested on Bitcoin through Skrill. That was in 2019. I bought $100 worth of Bitcoin. But sadly, the price began to go down. I wanted the funds immediately therefore I could not wait until it recovered. I made $20 loss.

Paypal is not available here. However, even if it was available and even if paypl allowed users from my country to invest in crupto currency, I would not do that because paypl is notorious for locking accounts.

I don't think PayPal is allowed in Nigeria. They have been placement of restrictions. Are there no other ways one can go about the whole process without PayPal?

Paypal is not available here. However, even if it was available and even if paypl allowed users from my country to invest in crupto currency, I would not do that because paypl is notorious for locking accounts.
That's very true. PayPal can lock your account, freeze funds and restrictions accounts for silly reason such as trying to log into PayPal from different locations and devices.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back