What's new

Has Anyone Tried Crypto Investment Through PayPal?

I have reasons to wonder how this will work out with Paypal especially where fees are concerned and another thing is that you only get paid in fiat and that is something I wouldn't like especially if I got paid by my customers in Cryptos.

I don't think I can used paypal to invest in cryptocurrency. The reason is that PayPal is notorious for closing people's account without prior notice. I would rather use my cryptocurency wallet to buy cryptocurency and invest. The funniest part of this is that PayPal did not accept my country. As the type of PayPal we have an only send payment but it does not receive.

The news about PayPal accepting crypto deposits and crypto withdrawal was circulating since a long time. However, when paypal announced crypto functionality in October 2020, it said users can buy and sell crypto through the balance and credit card, and hold crypto currency. If you are in the US, you can now invest and trade crypto through Paypal. But you cannot make crypto deposits and withdraw crypto.
What does this mean to a crypto investor and trader?
If you are in the US, or you have a US paypal account, and also take interest in profiting from crypto, you can buy crypto, hold until the price goes up, and then sell. The best thing about crypto on paypal this is you can do investing and trading without leaving paypal site or app.
What crypto currencies are available?
You can invest and trade bitcoin, ethereum, bitcoin cash and litecoin through paypal
When will be the crypto deposit or withdrawal available on paypal?
There is no news about this, but paypal has said that it will allow direct purchase through crypto on the account in 2021.
I also listened this news but my friend is saying PayPal is taking very high fee to invest are deposit in any crypto also in withdraw and other platforms such as payeer and perfect money are giving cryptocurrency in low fees then people.

The news about PayPal accepting crypto deposits and crypto withdrawal was circulating since a long time. However, when paypal announced crypto functionality in October 2020, it said users can buy and sell crypto through the balance and credit card, and hold crypto currency. If you are in the US, you can now invest and trade crypto through Paypal. But you cannot make crypto deposits and withdraw crypto.
If you are in the US, or you have a US paypal account, and also take interest in profiting from crypto, you can buy crypto, hold until the price goes up, and then sell. The best thing about crypto on paypal this is you can do investing and trading without leaving paypal site or app.
You can invest and trade bitcoin, ethereum, bitcoin cash and litecoin through paypal
There is no news about this, but paypal has said that it will allow direct purchase through crypto on the account in 2021.
Hmm, I also tried to know the exact date but I couldn't find the real one. However, I didn't take that serious because I was doing for personal interest. My country is prohibited from registering a Paypal account and for that reason, I can't enjoy their services.

Hmm, I also tried to know the exact date but I couldn't find the real one. However, I didn't take that serious because I was doing for personal interest. My country is prohibited from registering a Paypal account and for that reason, I can't enjoy their services.
That's sad because paypal is probably the best payment gateway. By the way, Paypal has also announced that in 2021 they may allow crypto buying services and goods via paypal crypto directly. If paypal also accepts bitcoin deposit and withdrawal, we may not need another crypto wallet as long as you belong to paypal accepted country.

That's sad because paypal is probably the best payment gateway. By the way, Paypal has also announced that in 2021 they may allow crypto buying services and goods via paypal crypto directly. If paypal also accepts bitcoin deposit and withdrawal, we may not need another crypto wallet as long as you belong to paypal accepted country.
That's really a good news for the supported countries. As at now l'm only eligible for the business Paypal account and because I still don't own a registered business, l'm still limited. But anyways l'm planning of registering a business and if it's successful, l know l join you guys soon over there.

That's really a good news for the supported countries. As at now l'm only eligible for the business Paypal account and because I still don't own a registered business, l'm still limited. But anyways l'm planning of registering a business and if it's successful, l know l join you guys soon over there.
You don't need a registered business to open a business account. You can get a business account just by using your name and address. However, unless you are selling and generating a lot of revenue, I do not suggest you to get a business account. The transaction fees are higher than the personal account.

Not yet, I haven't seen how it works yet. But it will be convenient to directly buy Crypto using paypal funds. I haven't really explored the updates of PayPal that's why i never seen the options for Cryptocurrency. Im just thinking about how much will be the fees though. I think it will be high.

You don't need a registered business to open a business account. You can get a business account just by using your name and address. However, unless you are selling and generating a lot of revenue, I do not suggest you to get a business account. The transaction fees are higher than the personal account.
The problem now is that we are not allowed to create a personal PayPal account but they're allowing us to create the business account so currently we don't have a choice to choose between the personal and business account. But with your advice, l think I will just take it because I can't afford to be paying high fees.

The problem now is that we are not allowed to create a personal PayPal account but they're allowing us to create the business account so currently we don't have a choice to choose between the personal and business account. But with your advice, l think I will just take it because I can't afford to be paying high fees.
Is that due to Paypal policy or your government's policy? I hear that in some countries the government is not allowing you to use paypal because they fear about money laundering and the possibility of funding terrorist organizations via payment gateways like PayPal. Can you operate your business acocunt easily?

Is that due to Paypal policy or your government's policy? I hear that in some countries the government is not allowing you to use paypal because they fear about money laundering and the possibility of funding terrorist organizations via payment gateways like PayPal. Can you operate your business acocunt easily?
I'm sure it's PayPal's account policies. Our government don't easily ban such organizations in the country.

But for the business account,l
don't have much knowledge about operating it since I thought it was just like the personal account.

Cryptocurrency investment is one of the things I have always feared the most as far as Cryptocurrency is concerned or not, now you're talking about Cryptocurrency investment through PayPal. Well, in my country here, PayPal is supported, fine but you can only use it to send payment you can not use it to receive payment, so there's no how it will be possible here.

I belive PayPal is one of the universally accepted payment gateway and it can used to send and receive payment which can be used to make any investment either in cryptocurrency or forex or anything else, it can also be used to receive payments for work done as either salary or stipend.

I have not seen crypto currency trading in PayPal. I believe so PayPal is yet to consider it because they can see how crypto is highly beneficial and many users are highly making use of crypto steady as their best option for receiving payments.

Very soon my so called country can wake up one day and decide to ban PayPal also because they realize that youth in the country are getting rich above them. Although we discovered that its working with some banks we how they won't ban it just the way they ban backs from crypto

I have never traded cryptocurrency using PayPal. Was it not only recent that they added those features?

Worse is that only USA PayPal account holders are allowed to trade on the platform, so it's of no use to us.

For now I know that PayPal and crypto currencies have not been working. Most times it will take time and then soon they will definitely start to accept it. Crypto is the future and I am not sure that anyone wants to miss out.

I would have tried the options but I have not tried it because of WI reasons. First, PayPal is not an acceptable means of receiving money in my country let alone using it for cryptocurrencies and also, I have not seen anyone using the method since 2020 it was announced.

I haven't done or tried any cryptocurrency investment on PayPal although I known about the feature when it was newly added and I thought at that moment that it was a good idea and would like to do that someday, but right now, not soo much.

I'm still in double about this news and haven't given it a try yet, but there is a very popular saying that says with every rumor there is an atom of truth in it, I really prays and hope for all this to be true, I would be very delighted if PayPal could adopt crypto as a payment method.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back