What's new

Has Anyone Tried Crypto Investment Through PayPal?

I have not leave my house on cryptocurrency investment on Paypal account. This is because people is not accepted in my country as a payment gateway.

I have heard of paper executing crypto related services but I have not given it a try. PayPal is one of the foremost payment gateways that is mostly used on the internet.

I have not tried the cryptocurrency investment with PayPal and it is absolutely one of the best platform where you could do cryptocurrency trading on the internet.

The number one factor that militate against this kind of investment is that it is not available globally and that is the major thing that is Not making it accessible to everyone.

I have not tried cryptocurrency investment on PayPal because I do not have a PayPal account due to the ban of this platform in my country. This is why I do not use PayPal.

I have not tried the cryptocurrency investment using the PayPal for one obvious reason. This is because, PayPal is not accepted in my country. All activities relating to PayPal is restricted and that makes it difficult for me to carry out cryptocurrency activities on PayPal.

I have not tried the cryptocurrency investment with PayPal and it is absolutely one of the best platform where you could do cryptocurrency trading on the internet.
I think one problem with PayPal is that it is not accepted in some countries and in that case not everyone will have access to invest in cryptocurrency with it. I think US PayPal and some others are only allowed to use cryptocurrencies.

It is not quite long that people started using crypto related services on its platform. The major reason why I do not have an experience on Paypal is that it is not acceptable in my country of residence.

I do not think that the official PayPal has any kind of investment platform and that is why I will not allow that you should send money to anybody saying they are working for PayPal.

PayPal has partnered with cryptocurrency company Paxos to launch a new service. PayPal users in the U.S. will soon be able to buy, hold and sell cryptocurrencies. More countries are coming soon.

PayPal plans to support Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash and Litecoin at first. You’ll be able to connect to your PayPal account to buy and sell cryptocurrencies. Behind the scenes, Paxos takes care of trading and custody.
It is good for the users of the Paypal account. Using PayPal as a payment gateway solution does not work globally and my country is exempted from this opportunity . I do not have an experience on the cryptocurrency features on Paypal.

As far as I know, crypto in PayPal accounts can only be used for those who live in the US (based IP address), you are right, we cannot receive or send crypto, we can only transact in a PayPal account. PayPal will charge crypto income tax after all, if you have made profit from crypto. It seems unlikely that in the near future PayPal will provide crypto deposit or withdrawal services.
Thanks for giving us this wonderful information. I hope that people will try as much as possible to make its services global because as of now it is still not acceptable in my country.
PayPal has partnered with cryptocurrency company Paxos to launch a new service. PayPal users in the U.S. will soon be able to buy, hold and sell cryptocurrencies. More countries are coming soon.

PayPal plans to support Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash and Litecoin at first. You’ll be able to connect to your PayPal account to buy and sell cryptocurrencies. Behind the scenes, Paxos takes care of trading and custody.
The angle that I'm looking at the PayPal adoption of cryptocurrency is quite different from the ways people are looking at it . I feel that Paypal does not want to lose their customers to the cryptocurrency space and that is why they jumped on the opportunity quickly.

Last edited:
The PayPal is the most popular payment gateways because it is used by most of the online earning platforms. Integrating cryptocurrency into it services is a milestone for the company because it will gain a lot of users too.

I do not think that the official PayPal has any kind of investment platform and that is why I will not allow that you should send money to anybody saying they are working for PayPal.
I think the OP is talking about investing in cryptocurrency through PayPal. PayPal actually support cryptocurrency in their platform and you can send and receive. But I think it depends on your country of residence.

Is there actually an option for it?

I could have sworn that they were in the works of doing something but it never finished. I could be wrong. I don't see any option for it on my end and I have a business account.

As far as I know, crypto in PayPal accounts can only be used for those who live in the US (based IP address), you are right, we cannot receive or send crypto, we can only transact in a PayPal account. PayPal will charge crypto income tax after all, if you have made profit from crypto. It seems unlikely that in the near future PayPal will provide crypto deposit or withdrawal services.

The news about PayPal accepting crypto deposits and crypto withdrawal was circulating since a long time. However, when paypal announced crypto functionality in October 2020, it said users can buy and sell crypto through the balance and credit card, and hold crypto currency. If you are in the US, you can now invest and trade crypto through Paypal. But you cannot make crypto deposits and withdraw crypto.
What does this mean to a crypto investor and trader?
If you are in the US, or you have a US paypal account, and also take interest in profiting from crypto, you can buy crypto, hold until the price goes up, and then sell. The best thing about crypto on paypal this is you can do investing and trading without leaving paypal site or app.
What crypto currencies are available?
You can invest and trade bitcoin, ethereum, bitcoin cash and litecoin through paypal
When will be the crypto deposit or withdrawal available on paypal?
There is no news about this, but paypal has said that it will allow direct purchase through crypto on the account in 2021.

The fact that PayPal has developed this capability is a significant plus for PayPal because it will allow a lot of cryptocurrency enthusiasts to finally buy cryptocurrencies using PayPal. This will benefit the bitcoin community a lot since it will increase public acknowledgment of cryptocurrencies all across the world.

I haven't tried crypto investment through Paypal. I think it's mostly people in the Us that would be able to access and enjoy this new feature of PayPal. In my country, we can't access a PayPal account.

When I read the news, I give kudos to the paypal for their gian stride. I know they may be some overlap and flaws in their new system, I believe they'll over all the challenges.

The news about PayPal accepting crypto deposits and crypto withdrawal was circulating since a long time. However, when paypal announced crypto functionality in October 2020, it said users can buy and sell crypto through the balance and credit card, and hold crypto currency. If you are in the US, you can now invest and trade crypto through Paypal. But you cannot make crypto deposits and withdraw crypto.
What does this mean to a crypto investor and trader?
If you are in the US, or you have a US paypal account, and also take interest in profiting from crypto, you can buy crypto, hold until the price goes up, and then sell. The best thing about crypto on paypal this is you can do investing and trading without leaving paypal site or app.
What crypto currencies are available?
You can invest and trade bitcoin, ethereum, bitcoin cash and litecoin through paypal
When will be the crypto deposit or withdrawal available on paypal?
There is no news about this, but paypal has said that it will allow direct purchase through crypto on the account in 2021.
I have heard about the introduction of crypto into PayPal. I believe this is quite a wise move from them and this helps to popularize the trading of cryptocurrency to an even larger extent. I hope other organizations begin to follow suit

If I may add something, PayPal recently upgraded their website, adding the ability to swap and transact in cryptocurrencies. Therefore, I haven't tried it yet; I still have my doubts about it. Before I do, though, I want to hear from others who have.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back