What's new

Has an ad or commercial been forced off air?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Ads are all over the place, and there are rules and I imagine regulations you have to follow. I imagine there are rules on what can and can't be advertised on TV. For example, I doubt you can promote cigarettes on tv anymore, as I haven't seen an ad for them on TV since I was a kid. Anyway, with that example, have any of your ads or commercials for your business or service ever been forced off the air? As in you couldn't use it on TV in your area ever again. Did that ever happen to you?

This has happened many times in my home country. Once, a big business house created an ad and certain religious groups thought it was offensive. They filed a court case and they won the case and the ad had to be taken off. Sometimes, government directly intervenes and takes down the ad because it is against the government policy.

Everything that is being displayed by public channels here is being regulated by the Nigerian communication commission. This means that there was an advertisement that are not fit for public consumption or can be able to create trouble and they are usually flag down and removed immediately.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back