Harpers.org : Get paid to write articles about different aspects of life

Naz Noshin

💫Creative-Artist 💫
1000 Posts Club
Nov 2, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
Harper's Magazine is an American magazine which publish articles related to all aspects of life.

This magazine welcomes new artists,illustrators and photographers.

The authors can send their sample work for review in any format... It can be digital files,prints,or portfolios.

They didn't mention how much ll they pay to the approved writes so if you are really interested in this site and you want go to submit your articles then contact them through mail and ask about Payment and withdraw method before submitting work.

You can read more in detail about this site and it's history here
https://harpers.org/about/

To submit your sample articles, Check this page
https://harpers.org/submissions/

I'm getting to hear about this Harper's Magazine only now, because of your review.

They should have just publicly state how much they pay to make it easier for people. That way they know if it's worth their time or not.

I'm getting to hear about this Harper's Magazine only now, because of your review.

They should have just publicly state how much they pay to make it easier for people. That way they know if it's worth their time or not.
I also got their site through my deep search. But I am sure they are not scam because scam sites are easily to identify. They don't ask to submit fee. In our daily life there are many organizations which run magazines so we can trust . If you have more questions,you can send them mail.

I also got their site through my deep search. But I am sure they are not scam because scam sites are easily to identify. They don't ask to submit fee. In our daily life there are many organizations which run magazines so we can trust . If you have more questions,you can send them mail.
Since you said you got their site through deep search... It's all good.

I'm not in any way saying they are scam though. Just like you said their are many organizations that run magazines that we can Trust.

There is no point in reviewing this magzine on bizdustry because the members of this site do not have skills required to contribute on the site. Harpers is a mainstream magazine, it is beyond the reach for most of us.

I used to receive some notifications about magazines that call for writers, poets to submit articles and poems. The pay is always high. The least I have seen is $200 but the niche is difficult for me. Most times they ask for travel articles, nature, fashion.

I guess this is their method of attracting people, they don't want to draw the interest of people based on what they pay but rather they want to see does that would apply out of pure interest.

Thanks for making this open a friend of mine would appreciate this more because she live to write alot and has not seen a platform that will pay her money for write up

Most of the sites like Harpers never stood the test of time . They would end up disqualifying your article after putting in so much effort. I experienced such in copywriting site. After due work I wasn't paid. This is the reason why I prefer posting on forums. Even if the pay is low, it's legit.

I have made out time to read a review about Harper's platform on some social media handle. Some of the thing the members are saying is that the platform only use them to boost visibility that they don't pay

There is no point in reviewing this magzine on bizdustry because the members of this site do not have skills required to contribute on the site. Harpers is a mainstream magazine, it is beyond the reach for most of us.
It will be a waste of time in trying it. Because they will only accept a real writer with very good content with no error since it will be publish on there magazine

I doubt the genuineness of this platform because I have worked on a similar Website like that before and members were told to submit their articles for review and it was not reviewed. I later found out that they steal people's content during the review stage

I would prefer to join when they are ready to mention their pay to approved writers, I won't like a situation where I join and waste all efforts.

I have read a couple of Harper's Magazine issues. based on what I have read, I believe this magazine is for those who are exceptionally good with writing ad can produce high quality articles. I bet 99.99 percent of people writing on this forum will not be accepted.

I personally have not heard about this platform before until today. Bit if they are really legit as someone here has suggested they might be, then those who are into article writing that requires londer words tham forums can give it a try

Well it's true if the reward to be offered was made public it would make it either easier for people to join or fast to forget about, but the idea behind it is a good one and definitely worth checking ouy

Harper's Magazine is an American magazine which publish articles related to all aspects of life.

This magazine welcomes new artists,illustrators and photographers.

The authors can send their sample work for review in any format... It can be digital files,prints,or portfolios.

They didn't mention how much ll they pay to the approved writes so if you are really interested in this site and you want go to submit your articles then contact them through mail and ask about Payment and withdraw method before submitting work.

You can read more in detail about this site and it's history here
https://harpers.org/about/

To submit your sample articles, Check this page
https://harpers.org/submissions/
I know one thing about America in this present moment we are right is that they can only allow people withing them like Europe to earn from their platform but as for we over here I don't think it will be possible for us to earn there I guess.

get paid to write articles ,well I can say writing article is also a great way to earn money online ,you can make allot of money from that , but the truth is that I don't like writing article the reason why I said that is because its need more of your time and attention which I don't have.

On this Harpers writing platform, is it actually available for lower tier countries and if so what is their payment date? Is it payment on the go or you have to reach a minimum withdrawal threshold?

Available for tier3 and tier4 country? In this case, we also need to know what the minimum English level required. If only mother tongue is admitted, it would be really hard among our non-English speaking lower tier countries, as we know.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back