Administrative Team
Valued Contributor
VIP Member
5000+ Posts Club
Jul 20, 2016
USD
$1.7675USD
Biznotes
Everyone gets stressed out at times, and everyone deals with it differently. What do you do to get rid of stress?

For me, I go outside to walk. I also enjoy watching something entertaining that isn't serious.

When I'm under duress or anxious, I meditate. We don't always have an option. There are moments when there is no way out. Everything seemed to be on the verge of collapsing at times. When you need to employ prayer is always the answer.

Everyone gets stressed out at times, and everyone deals with it differently. What do you do to get rid of stress?

For me, I go outside to walk. I also enjoy watching something entertaining that isn't serious.
I treat myself to a good meal and good movie sometimes I go out with my family so as to get my mind temporarily off the issues giving me stress.

Stress has always been a thing that I can't reckon with, I've always been trying to escape it knowing what it has to offer but sometimes the plan is always defeated. But I always run away if I should detect it.

What I do when stress maybe form work or anything else is to simply take a break and rest. Maybe watch a movie, read a book, take stroll just to stretch my body so I won't get cramps then on very rare cases sleep is the best solution.

Handling stress is not difficult,the best thing is to take break for two to three weeks then return to the work,stress is in evitable except if you are extremely rich

Handling stress...

Take breaks from watching, reading or social media.
Take care of yourself.
Take care of your body.
Connect with others.
Talk to others.
Avoid drugs and alcohol.

When I'm stressed or under pressure I get out of that situation with a chilled bottle of drink so that I can see yhe better side of the stress and laugh it like a champion.

Stress can really have a toll on the system if not properlly managed,one of the ways that i manage myself is to know when to halt and take a break whenever i am on a task.And when stressed i go out and unwine with friends.

For me I simply take a cool walk around the workplace. Chart with colleagues. Sometimes, Gondor leisure activities. Sometimes rest my head in a cool place.

Stress, stress brings depression, sometimes even when I am online I can't be able to give out the correct information needed from me, just because I am tried, when I am stressed I try to have some rest.

Same too, when I'm stressed up I try to get rid of the stress by watching entertaining videos,playing games and sometimes listening to music.

I live on the bed anytime I want to relax and cool of the stress on me. before I lay on the bed I make sure I eat a delicious food. Then again start watching a movie on my tablet so that I can sleep fast.

Yes you are right,when one is stressed he has to get sometime for himself to rest in other to ease the stress,for me anytime I am stressed I do sleep and watch film.

I get rid of stress through various methods. The first thing i do is to take a break from that work, sometimes i listen to music, othertimes i take a walk, it could be a short walk on my street, sometimes i visit my social media accounts and watch funny videos also.

stress is very dangerous and can kill! The way I handle stress is by having a list of what I will do daily. Anytime I notice that I am struggling, I trim down my to-do list. Another way I handle stress if it set in by accident, is to have enough rest.

Stress has always been a thing that I can't reckon with, I've always been trying to escape it knowing what it has to offer but sometimes the plan is always defeated. But I always run away if I should detect it.
One of the ways to improve your productivity is to be able to manage stress very well,and the person involved should make it a delibrate effort to ensure that what he does do not leads to,because it will decrease productivity.

Listen to music. If you’re feeling overwhelmed by a stressful situation, try taking a break and listening to relaxing music. and If you’re feeling overwhelmed by a stressful situation, try taking a break and listening to relaxing music. Playing calm music has a positive effect on the brain and body, can lower blood pressure, and reduce cortisol, a hormone linked to stress.

one thing that can decrease the level of productivity at work or in your personal capacity is when the issue of stress is not handled very well,it has a way of affecting the health of the person involved when it is not managed very well.

Listen to music. If you’re feeling overwhelmed by a stressful situation, try taking a break and listening to relaxing music. and If you’re feeling overwhelmed by a stressful situation, try taking a break and listening to relaxing music. Playing calm music has a positive effect on the brain and body, can lower blood pressure, and reduce cortisol, a hormone linked to stress.
Yes I completely agree with you, and also you can handle stress by taking some days off work, I think those are the only best ways one can handle stress, there are other ways but those are the best.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back