What's new

Go back to college to learn a new skill to earn money?

They teach you theory. However, in order to gain practical experience, it is very important to join a company as an internee. this is how many people start their career. By the passage of time, they become employees and start gaining experience. They learn new skills by the passage of time.

This is why working as an intern in this kind of situation is very important. There's always the chance of learning more from actively getting involved in the company's business operations. It makes it easy for you learn new skills.

For me, if there is need for acquiring new skill, there's no necessity for me to return to college for acquiring new skills, as I can readily access knowledge for free online. All the necessary resources and support are readily available some without any cost and some with affordable cost.

It is a waste of time going back to school because I want to acquire a new skill. What will have me going back to school will be for my PhD level acquisition.

I don't think there is any skill that I want to acquire now which would be better taught at school. It is for this reason alone that I have completely ruled off going back to school simply because I want to learn a new skill. It is something I can be able to learn outside of the university and it's even going to be cheaper to learn it outside university.

I am also one of those who believes that you don't need to go back to school to acquire a skill, you have many resources on the internet with which you can learn and develop a skill even totally free, but if you decide to go to university again for it, it is respectable too, but it is not essential.

I actually know a lot of people who are currently regretting even going to school because they believe that the time and money they wasted in the university is going to be more than enough for them to build a very extensive skill that is capable of paying them more than what they are been paid working for any business or company.

I thought about this, but I would never do it because I know that I will waste a lot of time, and at the university to get some knowledge you need to spend 4 years ago, I would rather spend this time on self-starting

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back