What's new

Go back to college to learn a new skill to earn money?

Smokey

Revillution.net Owner.
100 Posts Club
Sep 27, 2019
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Have you ever or would you ever go back to college to learn a new skill to climb up the corporate ladder or obtain a higher paying job? I know of a few people who have done this and are happy they decided to do so. I myself, have never done this, I'm not sure if it is something I'd be able to do being I've been out of college now for well over a decade. Would you ever go back to college for a higher paying job in the workplace?

I have considered going back to college, but I couldn't stand it the first time around, and I doubt I would find it appealing a second time around. I went to a local college for a year, and dropped out. It wasn't for me. But maybe one day if I need to, I'll consider taking a college course or something, but I wouldn't go back to college full on.

I don't think there is need for anyone to go back to college to learn new skill since one can easily acquire any knowledge for free online. Every material and supports are available for absolutely free.

I've completely maxed out everything I need to learn in college and don't think that there is anything that is going to take me back there for the purpose of trying to learn a new skill. If I have any need to learn a new skill, that is something that I can acquire online.

I've completely maxed out everything I need to learn in college and don't think that there is anything that is going to take me back there for the purpose of trying to learn a new skill. If I have any need to learn a new skill, that is something that I can acquire online.

I really doubt if i would ever go to any college in order to learn new skills. The fact of the matter remains that now there is so much information available online and i may use that information. However, this does NOT mean that it may replace professional education people may receive in many institutes.

if you want to learn new skills to earn better, you do not have to go back to college, you can learn from youtube. If you want a better platform and a better course, you can try learning sites like Udemy and skillshare. You should always be willing to learn new skills if you want to improve your career and earn better. I prefer to enroll for short term courses and niche specific courses to upskill myself,

Actually I believe there are alot of skills to which you can learned in the college but personally I think it's not necessary that you most have to go back to school for that.

There are alot of skills acquisition centres which can offer you the best services you wanted.

Actually I believe there are alot of skills to which you can learned in the college but personally I think it's not necessary that you most have to go back to school for that.

There are alot of skills acquisition centres which can offer you the best services you wanted.

Well, we basically learn theory when it comes to learning things in school or college. We may practically learn many things in our professional life. This is quite important thing we must first understand. Having said that, professional and academic education both are necessary.

I can't say though, but i doubt i would be willing to go back to college just to learn a new skill to get a better paying job, especially in a country where your qualifications does not count. There is no guarantee that i would be able to secure a job after getting the skill.

Have you ever or would you ever go back to college to learn a new skill to climb up the corporate ladder or obtain a higher paying job? I know of a few people who have done this and are happy they decided to do so. I myself, have never done this, I'm not sure if it is something I'd be able to do being I've been out of college now for well over a decade. Would you ever go back to college for a higher paying job in the workplace?
It's interesting because that's exactly what I'm doing right now. I had a small qualification in business management, but it wasn't leading to high-paying jobs. So, I told myself that I need to upgrade my qualifications to find a higher-paying job.

I have many times considered going back to college to learn new skills to help me make money online but not being able to always get the help to go back as an adult and it costing so much a lot of the time, it has put me off.

I feel with the skills I have at the moment, it is working out well enough for me to earn online :)

Honestly speaking, I spend so much time studying in college. However, whatever I learned is not proving to be helpful at all except English language skills. English language has proved to be helpful in many cases. For example, I have always desired to work as a writer and English language skills have helped me a lot. Always remember! They do not teach you how to make money in college! :)

Honestly speaking, I spend so much time studying in college. However, whatever I learned is not proving to be helpful at all except English language skills. English language has proved to be helpful in many cases. For example, I have always desired to work as a writer and English language skills have helped me a lot. Always remember! They do not teach you how to make money in college! :)

They only teach you the basics in college unless it's something like medicine, engineering and some other professional that requires practicals for you to pass. It's how you can learn skills that's going to make it easy for you to make money from them. The rest are just theories that they will keep teaching you until you're out.

They only teach you the basics in college unless it's something like medicine, engineering and some other professional that requires practicals for you to pass. It's how you can learn skills that's going to make it easy for you to make money from them. The rest are just theories that they will keep teaching you until you're out.

They teach you theory. However, in order to gain practical experience, it is very important to join a company as an internee. this is how many people start their career. By the passage of time, they become employees and start gaining experience. They learn new skills by the passage of time.

Do I need to go back to college to learn a skill for making money again? I don't think so. I can learn any skill which I want to use and make money online. I can buy courses online which I can learn the skill I want. I don't need college again for this now.

I don't think it's a good idea as you will be wasting time and money,you can buy courses online and learn any skill you want,you can also invest in stocks and cryptocurrency,you don't need to have so many degrees before you become rich

I don't think it's a good idea as you will be wasting time and money,you can buy courses online and learn any skill you want,you can also invest in stocks and cryptocurrency,you don't need to have so many degrees before you become rich

Exactly! There are so many other ways that you can actually use to learn anything that you want to learn today including skills and getting knowledge on just about everything. This doesn't require you going back to school and it's even the reason why some people are not even considering school anymore.

Nowadays everyone has a degree but due to lack of good working skills they are troubled with unemployment.So you need some other institution in which you can learn the skills of working online and be able to earn money sitting at home. Through Freelancing You can earn money sitting at home.

For me, if there is need for acquiring new skill, there's no necessity for me to return to college for acquiring new skills, as I can readily access knowledge for free online. All the necessary resources and support are readily available some without any cost and some with affordable cost.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back