What's new

GivvyApp Review : Legit or Scam

Givvy is a well-known rewards app. This app provides rewards for the easy tasks it offers.

How to earn?
There are several ways to get coins which can later be exchanged for cash.
Survey (200 - 1000)
Memory (4 per game win)
Tic tac toe (4 per game win)
Calculate (4 per game win)
Task (10 - 10000)
Invitation (130 - 240)
Others offers (5 - 10)

What is the minimum withdrawal?
For minimal withdrawal is $ 0.29 via paypal. (used to be only $ 0.02).

How do I get started?
Click the following link to download the application in the playstore.
https://givvy-share.app.link/b4D2ZNrKx7
I think this might be legit due to some positive reviews about it but the point allocated to surveys are quite small and the minimum cashout seems too low,with that aside,I will definitely check it out and post my feedbacks here.

I think this might be legit due to some positive reviews about it but the point allocated to surveys are quite small and the minimum cashout seems too low,with that aside,I will definitely check it out and post my feedbacks here.
This is a small income application. Usually people who are just starting an online job or inexperienced people who play this application. It's not wrong for a beginner or looking to make some extra money with a fairly easy job.

This is a small income application. Usually people who are just starting an online job or inexperienced people who play this application. It's not wrong for a beginner or looking to make some extra money with a fairly easy job.
So true,I'm convinced with your assertion, I was just trying to be careful and not wasting my time on a platform that pay so little.

the application is quite good and it is proven to pay but unfortunately the amount of payment is very small in my opinion and collecting coins is also quite long if we just want to play games without inviting friends.

the application is quite good and it is proven to pay but unfortunately the amount of payment is very small in my opinion and collecting coins is also quite long if we just want to play games without inviting friends.
Many beginners may play this application because of lack of information. An important point in the application is consistent payment. The problem of large or small numbers is the user's choice, can continue. Or leave it.

Givvy is a well-known rewards app. This app provides rewards for the easy tasks it offers.

How to earn?
There are several ways to get coins which can later be exchanged for cash.
Survey (200 - 1000)
Memory (4 per game win)
Tic tac toe (4 per game win)
Calculate (4 per game win)
Task (10 - 10000)
Invitation (130 - 240)
Others offers (5 - 10)

What is the minimum withdrawal?
For minimal withdrawal is $ 0.29 via paypal. (used to be only $ 0.02).

How do I get started?
Click the following link to download the application in the playstore.
https://givvy-share.app.link/b4D2ZNrKx7
How long does it take to accumulate points before making a withdrawal?

How long does it take to accumulate points before making a withdrawal?
I think about 3700 coins to be able to withdraw there. Are you interested in this application? Regardless of the small income from him.

I gave it up a long time ago, I uninstalled it. I worked with him for 2-3 days but I noticed a very small payment and it didn't seem convenient to the lost time. but the application is legit.

What do you mean by used to be 0.02 $ do Paypal take 0.27 $ as fees so you earn 0.02$ instead of 0.29$ .

If truly it is legit, I will surely give it a try.
But is PayPal the only withdrawal option they have on the platform?
No they have also Revolut and minimum payout in Revolut is only 0.1$ .
Post automatically merged:

I think it takes you mounths to reach the ciuns needed for 0.29 $ ; unfortunately U can't do thir surveys and I'm not good at referring , the only way that enable me to earn there calculate and chests .
Post automatically merged:

After many days of using this app, I only have 0.09 $ , fortunately the minimum pay out is very low so I hope to reach it soon and I hope that app will pay fees so I can earn 0.29$ completely .

Last edited:
The owners of this app are actually looking for money too just like you, so you don't expect them to pay you heavily for the task your required to perform, they are making money from the traffic generated from the site, so it's not always easy for them to pay you heavily like that.

I researched the app, and I decided to mark it as a legit app because it has a perfect rating in the play store with many nice comments from the users, and there is some payment proof on many platforms.

1618091644253.png

Another low earning app, i just can't go and download it to earn such low amount which can't buy me mobile data. I have surplus of this sites on my brain, but i dumped many cos of low earnings, to focus on the ones i find passionate doing.

I see that the minimum pay out there is only 0.1 $ for Revolut and 0.29 $ for PayPal but it is very hard to make money from this app cause the app is very low earning , I left it even if I have 0.1 $ there .

I see that the minimum pay out there is only 0.1 $ for Revolut and 0.29 $ for PayPal but it is very hard to make money from this app cause the app is very low earning , I left it even if I have 0.1 $ there .
That's right, it's really bored app, and it will take a long time to make some cents.

That's right, it's really bored app, and it will take a long time to make some cents.
Yes even they have two apps I used to be in both of them especially this that have a mathematical quiz but the very low reward make me lose my zest . Just let us hope for good sites .

Working or doing tasks in this type of forum will be very difficult. The pain is not worth it at all. I can't take that stress for that peanut payment

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back