GivvyApp Review : Legit or Scam

Juen15

Paragon Member
1000 Posts Club
Nov 6, 2020
USD
$2.2000USD
Biznotes
Givvy is a well-known rewards app. This app provides rewards for the easy tasks it offers.

How to earn?
There are several ways to get coins which can later be exchanged for cash.
Survey (200 - 1000)
Memory (4 per game win)
Tic tac toe (4 per game win)
Calculate (4 per game win)
Task (10 - 10000)
Invitation (130 - 240)
Others offers (5 - 10)

What is the minimum withdrawal?
For minimal withdrawal is $ 0.29 via paypal. (used to be only $ 0.02).

How do I get started?
Click the following link to download the application in the playstore.
https://givvy-share.app.link/b4D2ZNrKx7

I have tried it and soon I will reach the minimum of payout, the app looks legit from the good reviews on the Play store.^^

The minimum amount for withdrawal seems very small, and anyone can withdraw in one day, but is the method of collecting points easy or difficult

I have tried it and soon I will reach the minimum of payout, the app looks legit from the good reviews on the Play store.^^
That is good. When did you start playing there?

The minimum amount for withdrawal seems very small, and anyone can withdraw in one day, but is the method of collecting points easy or difficult
How to get coins there is quite easy. Except for surveys. But if you are good at finding referrals. It will be even faster to reach the minimum withdrawal. Because the bonus offered is quite large.

What are the worth of points here? You mentioned the number of points you can earn but the withdrawal you mentioned only in $

I didn't know about this application until now but I started using it, it's also educational and it also pays you :)

What are the worth of points here? You mentioned the number of points you can earn but the withdrawal you mentioned only in $
From my little experience, you will keep earning coins and 130 coins equal to only 0.01 Euro.
As you see a very little rate of earning

From my little experience, you will keep earning coins and 130 coins equal to only 0.01 Euro.
As you see a very little rate of earning
Thanks for answering while I'm off. This is indeed a small income. And I recommend this application for choice only. Although this application does pay.
The answer has been given. I didn't add enough to that.
I didn't know about this application until now but I started using it, it's also educational and it also pays you :)
You can find information about this application if you are not sure. That's a good choice.

Thanks for answering while I'm off. This is indeed a small income. And I recommend this application for choice only. Although this application does pay.
The answer has been given. I didn't add enough to that.

You can find information about this application if you are not sure. That's a good choice.

I see that it is a little rate of earning but out of boredom it keeps you there, you still make some money.

So a survey is worth less than 0.10 euro? Yeah, that's definitely very little

You have 6 chances x 3 coins for Memory game, 6 chances x 1-4 coins for Tic Tac Toe , 6 chances x 4 coins for Calculate game, 130-500 coins for invite a friend (130 coins when your reff confirm his phone number & 240 coins when he gathers 500 coins) , 5 coins for like on instagram & 5 coins for like on facebook.

You have 6 chances x 3 coins for Memory game, 6 chances x 1-4 coins for Tic Tac Toe , 6 chances x 4 coins for Calculate game, 130-500 coins for invite a friend (130 coins when your reff confirm his phone number & 240 coins when he gathers 500 coins) , 5 coins for like on instagram & 5 coins for like on facebook.
Yeah, but that's still not a decent amount of money earned given the fact that 130 coins are worth around 0.01€. And from all of these games you barely earn 130 coins

Yeah, but that's still not a decent amount of money earned given the fact that 130 coins are worth around 0.01€. And from all of these games you barely earn 130 coins
you can reach 0.36 Euro after 15 days of work there or more xD, it's really difficult and bored at the same time :ROFLMAO:

Haha you laugh because you can earn a lot more here. But many people know the app better than forums.
because they are beginners, to reach 0.36$ there you need to work for a month maybe, but here you can get it just from 7 posts

xD, big difference :ROFLMAO: (y)

because they are beginners, to reach 0.36$ there you need to work for a month maybe, but here you can get it just from 7 posts

xD, big difference :ROFLMAO: (y)
You are right. I once shared about forum sites with the Facebook group with proof of payment. They just signed up and did nothing. They don't understand at all. Not. They don't even want to understand by looking for information in the FAQ.

I hope this is real, because many of the reward platform out there are not reason what they seem to be.
But anyways I would love to give it a try. Thank you

I hope this is real, because many of the reward platform out there are not reason what they seem to be.
But anyways I would love to give it a try. Thank you
It's paying. Many have made withdrawals including me, even though now I am no longer active.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back