Giving away free stuff?

glitch

beep boop
1000 Posts Club
Mar 16, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Have you ever given away free items or held contests for members to encourage more people to sign up to your forum or blog in the hopes to make members or consistent readers of them? I have not. I hear it is a great way to boost numbers but doesn't always end up helping in the long run.

I don't have any forums, but I'm a moderator for a few and I've been using them for a while, and I've noticed that when contests are held, the activity of the website grows, so I think that offering regular contests is a good way to grow your community, it's a good idea.

If you can host contests in your forum, it's expected to give out prizes to those who participated and won in the contest. I've given out cash prizes to my forums who won the contest I've held on my forum.

I have given free ebooks on my blogs, however, on my forums I have not given any free tuiffs to the members. In order to boost engagements on my forum, I am thinking to give some free ebooks and short courses. However, I will be giving free stuffs only for those who are active on the fourms.

Have you ever given away free items or held contests for members to encourage more people to sign up to your forum or blog in the hopes to make members or consistent readers of them? I have not. I hear it is a great way to boost numbers but doesn't always end up helping in the long run.

Organizing contest in your community is something that is always going to bring a lot of activities and traffic to your platform and it's only right for you to give out some gifts in return to those who participated in that contest because it is going to be a win-win situation for your community.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back