Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
If you're running a business, do you guys put your business in the white pages/phone book? If I ever make a business of my own that needs advertising, I would totally try and get my business in the local white pages and phone books. I know phone books aren't as used anymore, but that doesn't mean you'll be listed in just the physical phone book, but you'll be listed on the white pages website. We all already use smartphones and PCs, so we can easily find stuff on white pages with a simple search.

On top of that, I think these white pages can be used as a backlink I think, so there's that. And if getting in the white pages isn't enough, you could add your business to Google Places if that's still a thing. :)

Diversification is very good with whatever you're doing with your business. I would put my business on white pages because there is a chance those who makes use the option to find my business through it. Advertising of business shouldn't be limited to one channel when there are so many other alternatives to use and bring more views to your business.

It is very important to have your business listed on white pages, yellow pages, business directories, or web directories. Getting listed on these directories and web pages will give your business exposure, and make your business visible to your potential clients and customers.

If you're running a business, do you guys put your business in the white pages/phone book? If I ever make a business of my own that needs advertising, I would totally try and get my business in the local white pages and phone books. I know phone books aren't as used anymore, but that doesn't mean you'll be listed in just the physical phone book, but you'll be listed on the white pages website. We all already use smartphones and PCs, so we can easily find stuff on white pages with a simple search.

On top of that, I think these white pages can be used as a backlink I think, so there's that. And if getting in the white pages isn't enough, you could add your business to Google Places if that's still a thing. :)

I have not done this, but it seems to be what we should have in the pipeline for our business. Getting your business advertised in many places will definitely be a way to get more people to see what you are selling. I am much more based marketing online at the moment and I know it is not definitely enough.

I have used all of the social media platforms we have for my business advertisement and marketing. They have been very good when it comes to helping my business make lots of sales. There are so many customers online, it's all about having the knowledge and skills with your marketing strategies on how to get them into buying. I haven't used this strategy of listing my business on white pages but I will definitely consider it.

Diversification is very good with whatever you're doing with your business. I would put my business on white pages because there is a chance those who makes use the option to find my business through it. Advertising of business shouldn't be limited to one channel when there are so many other alternatives to use and bring more views to your business.

When you enlist your business on white pages, then your customers could easily find you. White pages is a kind of directory and it is mostly used in many countries where commercial activity is quite high. We also have white pages in our country and many media companies are enlisted in white pages in here.

When you enlist your business on white pages, then your customers could easily find you. White pages is a kind of directory and it is mostly used in many countries where commercial activity is quite high. We also have white pages in our country and many media companies are enlisted in white pages in here.
There's over 250 million contacts that's already in white pages database. This makes it easier for your business to be seen by those who are on white pages looking for what they need. If your business is listed on white pages, social media won't stop your business from being reached to.

I have not done this, but it seems to be what we should have in the pipeline for our business. Getting your business advertised in many places will definitely be a way to get more people to see what you are selling. I am much more based marketing online at the moment and I know it is not definitely enough.

It is always a very good thing for you to look at the various options that are going to be beneficial to your business when it comes to advertisement and marketing because there is always a customer out there you can be able to reach with any kind of advertisement that you are carrying out which is going to still work towards improving the profit-making of your business because of making more sales.

There's over 250 million contacts that's already in white pages database. This makes it easier for your business to be seen by those who are on white pages looking for what they need. If your business is listed on white pages, social media won't stop your business from being reached to.

Well, it might be possible that white page may contain such number of contacts. I think that the white pages of each and every country are different. This is because the number of businesses in all countries are quite different as well. Not all the businesses are listed in white pages.

Well, it might be possible that white page may contain such number of contacts. I think that the white pages of each and every country are different. This is because the number of businesses in all countries are quite different as well. Not all the businesses are listed in white pages.
Yes, the numbers differs from one country to another and even from state to state. You're not going to have the same numbers in US as the same in what's in UK but all of them works in the same direction with how you make use of it to promote your business.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back