What's new

Getting yelled at?

If the workers are paid more than $20 per hour, it's not a good reason to treat them like they are nothing. If all the workers in a company quit at once, the company will fail. It's like when you open a school and not a student enroll in the school. If all the staff in a company left, the company will collapse.

$20 per hour is a really low amount of money. There are many people who are paid such kind of low amount of money and they are not treated in the right manner and I must say that this is clearly abuse. The government should take some action against such kind of employers who exploit employees.

I was once yelled at by my boss for making a decision. That morning he was sick and left for home. One of our delivery van drivers got into an accident with the goods still loaded in the van. When I got to the clinic, the injured victim insisted there is no way the driver who injured him will go back to work while he suffered on the sickbed.

After talking to the driver, he told me he's scared of driving the van, at least for that day. I took care of hospital bills of the injured victim, told the driver to take a day off while I returned to work. Few minutes later, my sick boss walked into my office and started yelling at me that I should've forced the driver to go deliver the goods and not give him a day off.

At some point I just couldn't contain the insult so I started a yelling contest with the boss. Needless to say, I quit the job at the end of the month. I guess I wasn't sacked on the spot because the boss was a family friend. But I was already fed up of him undermining my authority.

As a worker, you are not supposed to be disrespectful towards your boss. Even if they did something that you don't like, you should just try and communicate with them reasonably and explain what you felt that they didn't do right. If they understand human management, they will know exactly how to treat the matter without having to yell at the person.

Well, this is something understandable. If a person gets yelled at by their bosses, then in that case, employees would be patient and this is how they could deal with the situation in the best manner. However, getting yelled at again and again could have bad effects on employee's mental health.

Well, this is something understandable. If a person gets yelled at by their bosses, then in that case, employees would be patient and this is how they could deal with the situation in the best manner. However, getting yelled at again and again could have bad effects on employee's mental health.

Whenever it is not a behaviour that is not carried out constantly by your boss, I don't think it is something you should be getting pissed off on the first time it happened. Everyone have their difficult times when they behave out of the line. You should just try and speak with your boss and express your displeasure about what happened.

Whenever it is not a behaviour that is not carried out constantly by your boss, I don't think it is something you should be getting pissed off on the first time it happened. Everyone have their difficult times when they behave out of the line. You should just try and speak with your boss and express your displeasure about what happened.

If a boss yells once in a while, then I do not think that many employees would be concerned about this. However, yelling consistently is a bad sign. Under such kind of circumstances, the employees may have a harder time working at such kind of workplace.

I have experience this several time, sometimes my boss doesn't like you interacting with people anybody so when she caught laughing and smiling, she will start yelling. I have come to know the reason behind it and anytime she started yelling I will just cut the conversation short. It's happen even when communicating with customer.

I have experience this several time, sometimes my boss doesn't like you interacting with people anybody so when she caught laughing and smiling, she will start yelling. I have come to know the reason behind it and anytime she started yelling I will just cut the conversation short. It's happen even when communicating with customer.

In many cases, it would be far much better to apologise and keep working. This could be the best thing you could do so that you could stop things from escalating further. This is what majority of the people would do under such kind of situation.

I've experienced this before when I was still teaching. I had travelled some days before resumption and something happened and I couldn't be in school the first day. Getting to school the second day, my boss didn't take it lightly with me. He was so angry and since I was in the wrong, I just had to apologize and take the insults. It wasn't an experience I would wish on anyone though.

I've experienced this before when I was still teaching. I had travelled some days before resumption and something happened and I couldn't be in school the first day. Getting to school the second day, my boss didn't take it lightly with me. He was so angry and since I was in the wrong, I just had to apologize and take the insults. It wasn't an experience I would wish on anyone though.

Unfortunately, most of the employees may experience this kind of problem and it is quite common in many workplaces. This is why it is always very important to have a boss who has a great personality. However, not all the people are able to find a job with a great boss who doesn't yell.

I have been yelled at many times by my boss for wrong doing and he also said it’s part of the work culture, so this action is not new to me

Yes, I am quite sure that getting angry at your boss is a very common thing and many bosses do realise that when they yell at their employees in an unnecessary manner, the employees may get angry or annoyed as well. This is why excessive yelling or even yelling once a time is seriously bad for the environment of the workplace.

Has a manager ever yelled at you at work, in front of customers and other colleagues? If so, how did you respond or react and what were the circumstances that led up to the manager yelling at you?

One time, I was leaning and my boss came in and yelled saying you’re not allowed to lean. I just told him I’m tired from working two jobs as this one doesn’t pay enough, and I note your frustration.

I have heard of stories from friends that have yelled back at their boss but this doesn’t usually end well for them
Like seriously, I used to have such Boss before. It was so embarrassing. I was actually doing what he directed me to do, but he came and embarrass me just to please the customer.

It's happened, but it hasn't happened lately. In this job I have now, the people are very calm, and the work is very easy and low stress. Anyway, though, I need to keep my karma up, because you know even this can screw up.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back