Getting Traffic from Youtube and Tiktok

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
Well, it is possible to get traffic from video sharing sites like Tiktok and youtube, however, this does not mean it is really easy. YOu cannot get traffic to your random site through YouTube and tiktok. You will get traffic only when the videos you have shared are related to the links you have shared in the description. For example, if you have shared a travel video, you can link to your travel blog for users wanting to find more information.

It's not easy to get traffic from tiktok, maybe YouTube, but tiktok is kind of tough, as most people who use tiktok, don't care to go elsewhere. They may click a link, but then who's to say they will stick around for long. They probably would end up going right back to using tiktok.

But, I'm not saying not to use it. Just be smart how you promote using them. YouTube would probably be your better option, but tiktok has been known to show ads. If you have a product you want to sell, it would probably work great on tiktok, because you can even sell while live streaming I think.

That is why it is very important to focus on a particular niche if you want to get traffic from tik-tok or Youtube. If you are focused in make money online niche, you can easily get traffic when you post some links in the description of your video. A lot of people will be interested because of the kind of quality contents you give. Posting random links in your videos or bio will not work.

For me it all depends on the quality and information you portray through the video you post or advertise, it can draw the attention of users to want to get more on it by clicking on the link shared on the video.

It is very hard to get traffic from TikTok. I would not even bother with that. With Youtube, you can have links shown at the end of videos and even do custom links that are displayed in the overlay. You can do it all on YouTube in the creator area.

Consistency, quality, and authenticity are key to building an engaged following on both YouTube and TikTok. By creating valuable and entertaining content, you can effectively drive traffic to your website.

Well, it is possible to get traffic from video sharing sites like Tiktok and youtube, however, this does not mean it is really easy. YOu cannot get traffic to your random site through YouTube and tiktok. You will get traffic only when the videos you have shared are related to the links you have shared in the description. For example, if you have shared a travel video, you can link to your travel blog for users wanting to find more information.
Thanks for explaining this with your example. Yes, mostly people get confused about that. They think that they can just create a link to any random video and drive traffic to their site. Here, relevancy is the key. The link must be about a particular topic that users are already interested in.

With the kind of activities that is going on on TiK ToK on daily basis, I believe that it is one of the biggest social media for you to generate traffic from especially if you know how to make use of video content on the social media platform.

Tiktok affliliate is the latest passive income opportunities nowadays. Thus, Tiktok traffic is becoming profitable and in-demand for creators. It seems ro be catching up with Youtube traffic after all.

There are very few sites I'll go to after watching their YouTube videos (I don't do TikTok) and the few exceptions are craft sites because they have free patterns offered. If there is an actual need on your site that they can't get on a video, then you might get traffic. Otherwise, you need to remember that YouTube gets you exposure and gets your name and the brand that goes along with it out there in the public eye.

In my experience, you cannot get traffic for a blog or a forum from tiktok or youtube, however, if you have an online store and if your videos are lretaed to products, people might check your link to see the product and if they like it, they might end up buying the products. Sometimes people want to remember something, for instance step by step process, and for this reason they might click on the link.

Selling of your business products in your online shops can be made possible through TikTok and YouTube. If you have a great video that explains about your business products on either of the social media platforms, there's a chance of having those who watched it to go to your shop and buy.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back