What's new

Getting referrals for PTP sites

Some people will even be asking you too much questions and it may be very tiring. I don't like it
Referrals are not easy, you need to convince people that they will earn money, I tried, but mostly I gained none, expect for few inactive ones, yet I think we should try more.

It's quite hard to find active referrals for PTP and many users don't ask for our link and just join even when we request them to ask us if they are interested.

It's quite hard to find active referrals for PTP and many users don't ask for our link and just join even when we request them to ask us if they are interested.
Some people may even join and they will not do anything on the platform. It is discouraging

Since we are looking for referrals for pay-to-post websites we can find these on PTP websites and related websites like mylot

Since we are looking for referrals for pay-to-post websites we can find these on PTP websites and related websites like mylot
I have a belief that people who work on paid to post forums are always connected to people who work on those forums too. They will be familiar with new platforms.

Yes most of us are aware of other users as many use the same username or they make others aware of their username on other websites

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back