Getting referrals for PTP sites

GoldenLady

Madly Diligent
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 17, 2020
USD
$4.0000USD
Biznotes
Getting active referrals is one of the ways to earn money easily on paid to post sites like Postbucks.
It's not easy though after I tried it because a lot of them feel the pay is too low, or they are not interested. Some of them also find it hard to believe.
Where do you get your referrals and how do you get them to stay long enough?

I'm also facing this this referral issue, so far I've only gotten a single one and the fella isn't active again he felt the earning is way too low.😔

It's quite a task to find referrals for pay to post forums and there are different reasons to it. Earnings are low and many time users dislike the slow earnings and consider this as a lot of work and leave

Referrals are not easy, you need to convince people that they will earn money, I tried, but mostly I gained none, expect for few inactive ones, yet I think we should try more.

I have been in touch with a few users but need to see when they are ready
You are in touch with users where?
You will need referral, where they haven't been completed joining process.
Once joined, they cannot be referred.

You are in touch with users where?
You will need referral, where they haven't been completed joining process.
Once joined, they cannot be referred.
I don't think I should push them to join because they are all friends and I don't like to spoil my relationship with them. I'll again contact them and will see if they have time to join any more website from their busy schedule.

I don't think I should push them to join because they are all friends and I don't like to spoil my relationship with them. I'll again contact them and will see if they have time to join any more website from their busy schedule.
Yeah, you don't have to force them to join, it's their choice to make. Not everyone will like the idea of PTP, they might feel the pay is too low.

It is not easy to get referral to this forum and other paid to post forum because most of them do say that it is hard to post on the forums

Getting active referrals is one of the ways to earn money easily on paid to post sites like Postbucks.
It's not easy though after I tried it because a lot of them feel the pay is too low, or they are not interested. Some of them also find it hard to believe.
Where do you get your referrals and how do you get them to stay long enough?
I advertise for referrals on other earning websites but I know some still register and become inactive especially when the pay per post is very low

When it comes to building referrals, I am really bad at it. If you are promoting legit programs, I believe getting referrals is not very difficult if you promote to the people who are interested in joining the program.

I am not bad at getting referrals because I am earning online for years and do have friends only that do respect my judgment and if I request them to join a website they do join

We can get referral in BMF due to its nature of allowing ref links, but no links of forums are allowed there.

I know but I would like to join websites which pay bigger referral commission and then it would be best to find referrals for those websites

I know but I would like to join websites which pay bigger referral commission and then it would be best to find referrals for those websites
Now many people were involved in referral fraud, so most of the sites are not intrested in promoting that way.

I hope we can find some websites that genuinely pay better for active referrals as it's a nice way to earn more and hope RIF also starts paying for referrals soon.

Nowadays Admins are reluctant to pay for referrals, and only new site will pay. But best choice is Publish0x, its referral program is very good.

Nowadays Admins are reluctant to pay for referrals, and only new site will pay. But best choice is Publish0x, its referral program is very good.
But I think its an article writing website which I am not good at or still need to do/learn a lot to earn from it

But I think its an article writing website which I am not good at or still need to do/learn a lot to earn from it
Try, join with me, I will guide you. It allows all languages, you can post in your native language too

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back