Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Is it possible to get paid for your hair? I have some long hair, and I figure if I ever decide to cut it, I could donate it. But I have a lot of hair and I figured I could get some pay for the hair. Do you guys know of any sites that will buy hair?

There are wig makers who buy hair to be used for wig. It may not cause us a lot of money but at least we can gain something instead of just throwing our hair away.

The are handful of website where you can sell off your hair. You can just go to Google and put the query in the search engine box. You will be marvelled with the number of answers that you would get.

This kind of hair is called the human hair in the market and it will be traded very quickly in the market because it is highly needed. There are so many website that offered this service but I do not have one on my head now, I could have recommended it.

You can donate your hair to those with hair growth problems. To get a lot of money from hair sales, you must have very long hair and be a natural blonde. Slavic hair is most valued since it's the most expensive and highest quality type of hair. I have thick black Asian hair, so that is also expensive. I'm happy about having black hair, but it entails some inconveniences. I've always been proud of my hair but embarrassed by the hair on my arms and legs! I'm glad I don't have natal hair, but even so, I still come in for my monthly laser hair removal at beaulaser.co.uk. I don't see any hair on my arms and legs for over a month after this procedure. And that's excellent.

Last edited:
This incredible, I don't know One can get paid for his hair, but do you think that's a good idea? What if the people use it for something else, I don't really think that's a good idea to me.

I think there are folks out there who do that kind of business of selling and buying of hair. The wig and human hair manufacturing companies can buy your hair and use it for the manufacturing purposes

This incredible, I don't know One can get paid for his hair, but do you think that's a good idea? What if the people use it for something else, I don't really think that's a good idea to me.
Likewise myself,
It is really amazing how things are progressing and trends are changing.
I never knew that such thing is possible to witness .

Likewise myself,
It is really amazing how things are progressing and trends are changing.
I never knew that such thing is possible to witness .
Donation of your hair it doesn't seem to be a good idea, if you are looking for a way to earn money I suggest you look out for something else but this doesn't seem to be a good idea.

The are handful of website where you can sell off your hair. You can just go to Google and put the query in the search engine box. You will be marvelled with the number of answers that you would get.
Yep, wig companies, Halloween supply stores, even hospitals. Many people donate their hair to charity (cancer patients) but hospitals would possibly be willing to pay as well. There are also many "human hair" wig sites you could look into..

Donation of your hair it doesn't seem to be a good idea, if you are looking for a way to earn money I suggest you look out for something else but this doesn't seem to be a good idea.
Oh really? I mean, the poster intend to cut it off but then found out that it is possible to make money from her hair. I think that is perfectly ok and I don't see that as an issue.

Oh really? I mean, the poster intend to cut it off but then found out that it is possible to make money from her hair. I think that is perfectly ok and I don't see that as an issue.
Well for me I don't really think If that's a good idea, what if the person uses your hair for something else? You know that's very much possible, I don't think if that's a good idea.

Absolutely I think that is one of the craziest way of making money I comes across. there better option to make money not to used something from my body. I won't really advise anyone to do that.

Absolutely I think that is one of the craziest way of making money I comes across. there better option to make money not to used something from my body. I won't really advise anyone to do that.
There is absolutely nothing wrong in selling the air to make good income. This kind of practice is not common in Africa because Africans do not have the abundance of hair unlike the White.

Human hair is one of the commodities that can be able to fetch you quite a large amount of money especially if you are somebody that has nice and usually take care of it.

I don’t think donation of hairs can be a good idea for you to earn money. I think you have to find another way rather than donating your hair

I don't know about donating hair to get pay but I know there are some companies who uses people with long hair to advertise their products on the social media. So, instead of donating your hair, you could look for those companies will use your hair for advert and pay you in return.

You can donate your hair to those with hair increase troubles. To get a lot of money from hair sales, you need to have very long hair and be a natural blonde. Slavic hair is most valued considering it is the most high priced and maximum high-quality sort of hair. I even have thick black Asian hair, so this is also high-priced. I'm happy approximately having black hair, however it includes some inconveniences. I've constantly been proud of my hair however embarrassed via the hair on my arms and legs! I'm happy I don't have natal hair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back