What's new

Gas plant business

I cannot imagine to create a gas plant business. It is a big project only available to rich people. You need half a million dollars to establish gas plants.
It is something very expensive than an ordinary people cannot afford to engage into this type of business and also location is very important and you have to provide all the necessary tools to ensure safety of people living around it

Gas plant business, yeah it's a good business to invest in but what most people investing in this business lack to understand is that it ought not be installed or established close to where people stay.

Gas plant business is indeed lucrative but it is really affecting the common man. This business is capital intensive but the turn over is profitable.

Like oil ,gas is also very important and valuable in all countries. We can see there are many gas plants in all cities,towns and even in villages . And we can see that there is alot of people on the plants who buy gas for their vehicles.

So do you think this business can give it's investor good profit?
The business is lucrative.
but you are likely to face a lot of competition.
In my locality, the main road leading to an intersection has about three gas stations on both sides of it.

Like oil ,gas is also very important and valuable in all countries. We can see there are many gas plants in all cities,towns and even in villages . And we can see that there is alot of people on the plants who buy gas for their vehicles.

Yes. The business can give it's investor good enough profit.
If the business is strategically located in a good environment, then it is better.
A lot of vehicles ply the roads daily and would certainly have to fill up their gas tank at some point.

It can definitely give you more profit ,you could create a small profitable shop for the business and you obviously make more money when people comes to demand buying gas from you ,it's profitably

Gas and refilling of gas cylinders is a very profitable business these days. Most homes usually use gas for cooking and there is bound to be high demand of gas in the locality.

The business is lucrative.
but you are likely to face a lot of competition.
In my locality, the main road leading to an intersection has about three gas stations on both sides of it.
The business is capital intensive.
These days the cost of cooking gas is on the increase and many have resorted to alternative sources.
The business is lucrative. You can also sell gas cookers and gas cylinders.

Well the business is actually very lucrative and also very productive and also it is actually very good but then just like any business it has its own risk and you must be very careful

Gas plants business is very advisable to establish, and invest in it, being at our time 85% make use of gas daily basis, for food &work etc so gas plants business is lucrative
Of course gas is constantly replacing the way we used to to cook with stoves or firewood. It's simple to set, easily controlled when the instructions are followed properly. It's a good business for a person to venture into

Of course gas is constantly replacing the way we used to to cook with stoves or firewood. It's simple to set, easily controlled when the instructions are followed properly. It's a good business for a person to venture into
I agree with you. The business is becoming lucrative because almost every household uses gas to cook and you can earn enough money by venturing into the business.

Gas plant business can be very profitable but you have to put in necessary equipment in place in the case of fire hazard. It is good to established the gas plant business at the place where there are a lot of traffic to experience consistent sales.

I agree with you. The business is becoming lucrative because almost every household uses gas to cook and you can earn enough money by venturing into the business.
And in this part of the country I believe these people sets the price of their products as there's no government intervention as in the case of petrol. It's very profitable

And in this part of the country I believe these people sets the price of their products as there's no government intervention as in the case of petrol. It's very profitable
This is very true. Sometimes I wonder whether the government really have control over marketers or people in the trade. The prices of gas is increasing with each day and the government seems unable to do anything about it.

When planning a business it is the capital that is the most important element in the new business. You should have enough money to keep the business going even if there is no revenue for 6 months. A friend who made a start up of a gas station spent so much money that when the station was not earning he had to borrow money with high interest. That forced him to close the gas station.

The cooking gas plant is the most profitable aspect of this business. It requires some bit of investment, but it has a higher return on investment. An average cooking gas plant can cost between N10 million to over N30 million to set up. But the profit margin is good enough to cover your cost within a short time

Well I think the values of gas are increasing day by day and becoming profitable. Any business individual or investors that venture in this type of business will never nothing else to brood about, rather will always account for huge profit to live on. Both elite and non educated individuals are the customers of such business in Nigeria, thereby using gas for cooking, for electrical appliances and others but few to mention. My candid opinion on gas plant business is that it should be done in an explosion free environment.

Of course it's very profitable. This is one area I'm looking to invest in later. It's a form of clean energy somewhat - and that's what is being advocated by environmentalists nowadays.

This is the cleanness source of energy but requires a large amount of capital to get it started. Moreso, any body engaging in such business such be knowledgeable with all the safety procedures and precautions for set up, sales and activities carried out in a gas plant. It's very easy to loose everything you had started with just a spark of fire.

This is the cleanness source of energy but requires a large amount of capital to get it started. Moreso, any body engaging in such business such be knowledgeable with all the safety procedures and precautions for set up, sales and activities carried out in a gas plant. It's very easy to loose everything you had started with just a spark of fire.
It's simply too risky. When you are dealing this all safety procedures must be followed correctly. Incase of accident it is mandatory to own a fire extinguisher and have the knowledge on how to use it

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back