What's new

FX Trading Profit

If you know how to trade the financial market you can earn a considerable amount of money, I have not earn a dime for now but I'm planning on going into forex trading.
If you know how to trade the financial market you can earn a considerable amount of money, I have not earn a dime for now but I'm planning on going into forex trading.

Not even a single dollar ever since I came into the online space and I am so sceptical because I don't just want to trade the markets now as I do not have much understanding about how it works.
This is a wise decision, it is good to have proper understanding before thinking of starting to trade.
The demo environment is quite a driller to the beginners

This is a wise decision, it is good to have proper understanding before thinking of starting to trade.
The demo environment is quite a driller to the beginners
Yes and is something that will help you understand your trading skill and that is also what so many people are using to develop their own trading psychology and so on. Are you are trader ?

Making profit in the forex market is not always easy what you need is nothing but proper skills and knowledge to work and trade very well,its two dimention that you can work on its either you are a technical trader or fundamental trader

Making profit in the forex market is not always easy what you need is nothing but proper skills and knowledge to work and trade very well,its two dimention that you can work on its either you are a technical trader or fundamental trader
This is true, but you could combine the both of them and still be profitable.
Infact I backup my technical strategy with economic calendar news so that I have a great confluence and it has been really profitable .

Yes and is something that will help you understand your trading skill and that is also what so many people are using to develop their own trading psychology and so on. Are you are trader ?
Yeah, I ventured into trading 7months ago while having no mentor, I learnt Trading on YouTube .
Although I am still demo trading currently.

Trading Forex profitably demands a high level of discipline, and a strategy helps you to stay focused and avoid emotional trading, which has proven to be the downfall of many traders. Evolving your own strategy comes with experience. Beginners are advised to trade on a Demo account for a while to practice and to understand how the market works.

Making money in the forex market seems so hard to some people profit don't just come the way you think but obviously it's through training and experience so you need to do better analysis

This is true, but you could combine the both of them and still be profitable.
Infact I backup my technical strategy with economic calendar news so that I have a great confluence and it has been really profitable .
I know both of them can be combined . For now I personally is not ready to engage in forex. I have picked interest in cryptocurrencies and that is what I will concentrate. Seems cryptocurrency is more profitable.

I know both of them can be combined . For now I personally is not ready to engage in forex. I have picked interest in cryptocurrencies and that is what I will concentrate. Seems cryptocurrency is more profitable.
Wow, that's really interesting.
Cryptocurrency can be profitable, but I just don't like Trading there I prefer more volatile market conditions such as NASDAQ and Gold

Wow, that's really interesting.
Cryptocurrency can be profitable, but I just don't like Trading there I prefer more volatile market conditions such as NASDAQ and Gold
I know gold to be a volatile market in forex but at the same time there are a lot of opportunities for you to trade a much more volatile assets like BTC and others when you are dealing with cryptocurrency.

I know gold to be a volatile market in forex but at the same time there are a lot of opportunities for you to trade a much more volatile assets like BTC and others when you are dealing with cryptocurrency.
You are right, but the truth is BTC is very quiet as of this moment, it has been in deep consolidations and it's volatility has reduced significantly. I don't like Trading in such conditions.

You are right, but the truth is BTC is very quiet as of this moment, it has been in deep consolidations and it's volatility has reduced significantly. I don't like Trading in such conditions.
Well it all depends on what you are interested to do. Btc is not the only cryptocurrency . But as long as you prefer to trade the forex market then you are good to go.

Well it all depends on what you are interested to do. Btc is not the only cryptocurrency . But as long as you prefer to trade the forex market then you are good to go.
That's the truth, it is largely a functional of our preferences and I think that it is always good to trade what works for you and not just following the crowd for the sake of following.

I don't really earn that much amount of money trading the forex market, but believe I earn over $200 a day that day i quickly pull it out and continue practicing because I'm not having UpTo a 1 yrs trading experience.
Trading on forex is one of the best and profitable way of making money online within a very limited time, but only if you have the necessary knowledge and skills about it.

Trading on forex is one of the best and profitable way of making money online within a very limited time, but only if you have the necessary knowledge and skills about it.
You are right, if you are looking for a way to earn money online within a short period of time, you need to have the good knowledge, if you have the experience you can do limitless.

You are right, if you are looking for a way to earn money online within a short period of time, you need to have the good knowledge, if you have the experience you can do limitless.
Experience is the best teacher, if you have a good experience you can stand a good chance of earning money online, but if you don't have experience you'll just be wasting your time.

Forex trading is very lucrative one, actually I not into trading for now but some of my friends that is into forex trading are making good profit a long the process, but for one to make profit you need to have knowledge about trading.

I have not been able to earn a single penny with forex ever since I started. Normally I don't do forex but sometimes I use a demo account to try getting myself familiar with analysis . That's all.
I think demo account can be measure one skill in forex trading. I have a friend who use like 1 month to practice what he learned in forex trading through demo account. Practicing trading with demo account is a good way to start forex trading.

I think demo account can be measure one skill in forex trading. I have a friend who use like 1 month to practice what he learned in forex trading through demo account. Practicing trading with demo account is a good way to start forex trading.
That is what I will advise people to do. Demo will help you to be sure about what you are doing before making attempts to trade live account. Has he started trading live account?

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator