What's new

FX Trading Profit

I have never tried to earn money through forex trading because I have just started my career. Even if I have enough money, I wouldn't like to invest in forex trading because I don't want to take high risk of losing money.

I might think of investing in some other ways where there is no risk or the risk is really low like in mutual funds or property etc.

Not yet. I am still trying to get to know much about forex and how to predict its market movement. It's not really easy to earn with forex just like that , you must have a perfect understanding of what you are doing first.

I haven't started trading yet but a lot of traders I've been seeing usually give me feedback that they started earning profits after 3-6 months most times. This would allow them to have built a trading style they can use and develop.

Making profit in forex trading is something that is completely up to you because you are the one who is going to determine where your stop loss is and where your take profit is.

Profit will always come when you are talking about the forex market but you need to have knowledge and skills and never trade when the market is not clear always trade when you have good knowledge clear signal that is when you will have profit

Profit will always come when you are talking about the forex market but you need to have knowledge and skills and never trade when the market is not clear always trade when you have good knowledge clear signal that is when you will have profit
I totally agree. Being knowledgeable is important before investing.

Making profit in forex trading is something that is completely up to you because you are the one who is going to determine where your stop loss is and where your take profit is.
Yep, it always differs depending on how much will be invested and how much it will be sold.

Though i have notb yet started trading forex,but one of the things i have come to understand from trainings i have attended is thatyou have to be patient and understand the rudiment first and make use of demo trade before doing real trade.

Trading of fx actually a bittersweet experience because they are going to be times in which you are going to make a lot of traffic and then some other times you are going to make loses.

I am not into forex trading at the moment. But I am looking to start trading very soon. I have friends who are into it and they are making money from it. I'm currently raising money to start. If I can raise $200, I will venture into it as it's very profitable.

I have not been able to earn a single penny with forex ever since I started. Normally I don't do forex but sometimes I use a demo account to try getting myself familiar with analysis . That's all.

I have not been able to earn a single penny with forex ever since I started. Normally I don't do forex but sometimes I use a demo account to try getting myself familiar with analysis . That's all.
You can only use demo account for learning purposes when you use your demo account then you will be able to derive more experience. From the market and trading well in your real trading account

All in all the Forex trading is very risky. One can make huge profits from it and on the other hand they can loose very terrible. I can't engage myself in such a business as it's like gumbling in some point.

Forex trading is a risky business not. Doubt but to make profit here you need knowledge and experience through our analysis so we need knowledge to win our. Trade

You can only use demo account for learning purposes when you use your demo account then you will be able to derive more experience. From the market and trading well in your real trading account
My main interest is actually in cryptocurrency. I would love to have a platforms that offers demo account for cryptocurrency traders. That's the best I would love to have.

It took me 6months of demo trading to arrive at profitability in this industry.
I am not saying huge profits, because I applied proper risk management.
I am currently in the process of acquiring a prop firm account for relatively huge profits while applying risk management

I don't really earn that much amount of money trading the forex market, but believe I earn over $200 a day that day i quickly pull it out and continue practicing because I'm not having UpTo a 1 yrs trading experience.

Profit making through forex is never that simple because I have trade before and loss a lot of cash so to make profit you need knowledge and skills know the type of trade which you need to take at the right time

I am yet to launch into a real account.
I am currently in a simulated account that affords me the privilege to learn while not loosing anything.
I hope that by next year I would post my results here.

Not even a single dollar ever since I came into the online space and I am so sceptical because I don't just want to trade the markets now as I do not have much understanding about how it works.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator