What's new

Future of DOGE coin

I see it really difficult for a token like Dogecoin with incessant inflation to reach that price, unless an exaggerated FOMO arrives at that token, which I would see as crazy since this token has very little usability honestly, but in the crazy crypto world anything can happen.

Everyone was very happy when Elon Musk purchase Twitter especially those who invested in Digecoin heavily but till today nothing has been done by Mr Elon Musk to see if Dogecoin is going to see it worth improved in a way that people are going to make much profit from it.

Everyone was very happy when Elon Musk purchase Twitter especially those who invested in Digecoin heavily but till today nothing has been done by Mr Elon Musk to see if Dogecoin is going to see it worth improved in a way that people are going to make much profit from it.
I think Elon Musk knows very well that cryptocurrencies are business and he knows that this is not the time to make money with them, when the time comes for a bull market and FOMO to the crypto market, surely he will again push Dogecoin to continue making money, he knows very well that now he would not have the same effect as in a bull market and he would not earn as much money, he is an intelligent man.

In my opinion, the doge era has passed because Ilon completely controls it with his tweets, so I did not consider this coin as something serious for investment from which you can expect a profit, it is only for speculation

I think Elon Musk knows very well that cryptocurrencies are business and he knows that this is not the time to make money with them, when the time comes for a bull market and FOMO to the crypto market, surely he will again push Dogecoin to continue making money, he knows very well that now he would not have the same effect as in a bull market and he would not earn as much money, he is an intelligent man.

It is actually true what you said about Elon Musk been a very intelligent man and a smart entrepreneur because what he has done so far in most business project that he has invested in to have proved to be something that is realistic for him in profit-making which is exactly what he is doing with Twitter right now.

It is actually true what you said about Elon Musk been a very intelligent man and a smart entrepreneur because what he has done so far in most business project that he has invested in to have proved to be something that is realistic for him in profit-making which is exactly what he is doing with Twitter right now.
Yes, Twitter is currently having many changes in order to monetize the platform correctly, many people complain about the direction Twitter is taking since Elon Musk acquired it, but people do not seem to understand that Elon Musk is a businessman, and Twitter is nothing more than that, another business for him, whether they like it or not.

DOGE coin price looks very cheap now 18 sat when it was trading between 25 and 30 sat a few weeks ago
maybe the fall in the price was only bacause of bitcoin when it rise from 10000$ to 15000$ i think
the current price of DOGE is good for invest what about you ?
The current price of Dogecoin is at $0.07493 according to CoinMarket Cap today. The coin have seen a dip from it's previous increase in price at $0.07605.

If I want to invest in a long term project, Dogecoin is a good project to take on. There's a chance Elon Musk will do something which will make the coin pump.

Honestly, I have long forgotten about that very coin. I no longer see any potential in investing in that very coin and also tron. There are new coins these days that are far more profitable than the coin you just mentioned and I know many investors feel this way.

I do not think that Dogecoin has much more to give of itself, although probably if a bull market returns, people will give hype to the currency again and the FOMO would returns, we will never know, but I keep investing in the most consolidated cryptocurrencies and that I think have a long-term future and are not passing fads.

Dogecoin may be a good cryptocurrency for short-term gains but I would not trust it as a good investment for the next 10 years for example.

I do not think that Dogecoin has much more to give of itself, although probably if a bull market returns, people will give hype to the currency again and the FOMO would returns, we will never know, but I keep investing in the most consolidated cryptocurrencies and that I think have a long-term future and are not passing fads.

Dogecoin may be a good cryptocurrency for short-term gains but I would not trust it as a good investment for the next 10 years for example.

Exactly! With the way things are going on now with Dogecoin, it doesn't look like a cryptocurrency to invest in for a long term project. It doesn't look like Elon Musk is going to do anything to help the cryptocurrency have a different direction in the cryptocurrency market now. Those who are still holding are doing so with a lot of uncertainty.

Honestly, I have long forgotten about that very coin. I no longer see any potential in investing in that very coin and also tron. There are new coins these days that are far more profitable than the coin you just mentioned and I know many investors feel this way.
It's the same feeling most people who invested in Dogecoin have for a while. They have expected something to have happened with the coin now but it's not the case. It's those who sold when the coin pumped have gained something from it.

It's the same feeling most people who invested in Dogecoin have for a while. They have expected something to have happened with the coin now but it's not the case. It's those who sold when the coin pumped have gained something from it.

Dogecoin's value will decline or increase depending on bitcoin. In many cases, its value increases as Elon Musk says some positive thing about it. This is a common thing I have noticed about dogecoin in the recent years. Having said that, I do not invest in Dogecoin.

Dogecoin's value will decline or increase depending on bitcoin. In many cases, its value increases as Elon Musk says some positive thing about it. This is a common thing I have noticed about dogecoin in the recent years. Having said that, I do not invest in Dogecoin.

Elon Musk is looking like he's abandoned the Dogecoin cryptocurrency project. If he had any plans for the coin, he would have done something to save it from where it's languishing in dip.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back