Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I've been watching a lot of movies and tv on Tubi recently. For those who don't know, Tubi is a free to use streaming platform that has a slew of movies and tv shows, from past and present to even their own Tubi produced movies. I haven't touched those movies or shows yet though. I mainly focus on their selection of movies. They have a lot to choose from and honestly they have a good selection of movies, many of which are actually good movies.

Anyway, do you know of other free streaming platforms like Tubi?

I've also been trying out free streaming sites. Crackle is a good one I found – it's got a bunch of movies and some TV shows, all for free. The ads aren't too annoying, which is excellent. Another one I like is Pluto TV. It's cool because it has live TV and movies you can watch anytime. It's free, too, and there's a lot to watch.

But I wanted more choices, so I started using this Nederlandse iptv service. It's not free, but it's not too expensive either – 99 euros for a whole year. It gives me access to a vast number of channels, more than 7,000, and there are a lot of different movies and series, over 30,000. Everything is super clear, too, because it's in 4K Ultra HD.

In my country, this service is not available, but there are no analogues because no one wants to work for free, so all services are paid. I hope that this service really works no worse than the paid ones, because I know from my experience that everything that is free is mostly bad.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back