What's new

Free or Paid Traffic

Since when the using of social media become the "Payable traffic"?. I am running a website and i often use social media platform to marketing my products. I join Facebook groups which are similar to my product and post my all services there. I didn't Pay anyone for anything, just one link and you get the traffics.
Anyways, I prefer free traffics, why?. Well at least they're not fake one, and you work hard to gain it. If AdSense assume that the traffics is fake "Payable" it will suspend your account

There are certain website which you can use for free traffic but obviously paid traffic is better

Free or Paid.. you web site has got to be dynamic (changing in real time) and has got to have wealthy content which can attract viewers once more and once more.. with the exception of that, frequently updated links to different necessary sites square measure an enormous draw too

Paid traffic is like a shortcut to get good results in a very short amount of time.

Still, it's not a long-term solution. So, we will have to improvise our website content to get genuine organic traffic. Paying for Google Adwords can be very expensive even with the initial $150 Google credit.

So, I don't recommend paid traffic for any website.

If i am really serious with what i want to promote i would use paid traffic because i would obviously get more traffic, than using free which require more marketing

Free traffic requires a whole lot of effort like joining different groups and creating a while lots of pages for your business. But with paid traffic, you can just run your ads and go to bed

Free trafic is for poor people like me who want to start from zero..
Paid traffic isnt so good as look. Sometime free is better than paid,so I perfer free traffic.

I would prefer free traffic since it can be quite effective if you can put in the effort. This is usually very helpful when starting out.

Depends.

For blogs it might be better in the long term to target free because it will help you build a fan base of loyal fans.

Occasionally give a post a boost to get more and new eyes to your blog.

For physical and digital products, paid traffic if well targeted can give you fast and easier results.

What do you preffer ? You pay for traffic (like google, facebook) or you want free ? :)
If you don't have a social media handle with massive follows, then trying the free traffic method will be a lot slower and ineffective. If you wish to boost your websites traffic, set asides some funds and run paid adverts.

Free ads are infinitely cheaper than paid media. However, marketing campaigns geared towards immediate results will rarely work with free media. These types of promotions are best suited for business entities in need of gradual attention boosts to their brands, products, services, and web pages.

Paid traffic is incredible and it's most of what I do. I like the way that you can test things rapidly and control the measure of traffic you get to some degree. However, shouldn't something be said about 'free' traffic? Does it have any spot in the genuine associate advertiser's field-tested strategy?

To start with, I need to discuss the term 'free traffic'. No traffic is free, you are either going to pay for it with cash, or time. And 'free traffic' is not organic and real and it may affect your ratings.

I would prefer paid traffic ,because when you make use of social media sites for free traffic you would have to start posting links on different group and pages to get more visitors, and the person might get banned by those social media network

Free traffic is always good for anyone but you know free traffic wouldn't give you results which you wants so better to focus on Search Engine traffic which help you to earn some money.

Free traffic will not generate active users compared to paid traffic . The only challenge with most paid traffic is that it generates bots along line which are not counted as good traffic .

Free traffic and paid traffic are just two sides of the same coin. Free traffic is cheap but it demands consistency, on the other hand paid traffic is an easier and faster way to get results but then it comes at a cost. I think paid traffic is better.

Free traffic is mostly generated through social media or search engine optimization. That is generating organic traffic through optimizing your blog, content or website for search engines. On the other hand, paid traffic involves making payments to have traffic diverted to your site

Paid traffic is better to reduce the traffic load on the network.This way those on the traffic without a meaning reason would leave for those who actually are there on purpose.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back