What's new

What is the percentage of mobile traffic on your forum?

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$1.0000USD
Biznotes
They say mobile traffic consists of 45 percent of total traffic on websites. In other words, 45 percent people who use internet use mobile devices to check websites. What about your forum? How much mobile traffic do you get? I have a very small percentage of mobile traffic, it is under 10 percent.

I don't know how much traffic comes to my sites from mobiles, but considering the stats, I can't risk having a site that isn't mobile ready. That is obvious.

They say mobile traffic consists of 45 percent of total traffic on websites. In other words, 45 percent people who use internet use mobile devices to check websites. What about your forum? How much mobile traffic do you get? I have a very small percentage of mobile traffic, it is under 10 percent.
The forums doesn't need to wait for a PC to be opened in 15 minutes or even more time while mobile phone takes arround 5 minutes to login or open it this is the reason why it is mostly used.

The forums doesn't need to wait for a PC to be opened in 15 minutes or even more time while mobile phone takes arround 5 minutes to login or open it this is the reason why it is mostly used.
Agreed. It is easier to access forums through mobile devices compared to computers. You can even check forums on mobile devices when you are on the go. But when it comes to engagement, I think most people use computer.

Agreed. It is easier to access forums through mobile devices compared to computers. You can even check forums on mobile devices when you are on the go. But when it comes to engagement, I think most people use computer.
It is also to access to PTP during working hours office while you browse them with your mobile phone and then do the work of office on the PC of the company like small breaks 10 minutes each 1 hour however it is against ethics because employer pay you a salary for work.

That's true. if you post on forums, especially paid to post forums, you can start it on your mobile phone, once you have free time. If you have 10 minutes free time while you sit in a cafe, you might not be able to open your laptop, but you can certainly do it on your phone

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back