What's new

Free $64 MUSK token( Withdraw to BSC address )

mcjerry

Madly Diligent
5000+ Posts Club
Jan 26, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I don't believe in airdrop before not until yesterday that I that I joined a airdrop. When I checked my Binance SmartChain address today, I see that I have received 200,000,000 MUSK token that worth $62. Claim yours today before the distribution finish because the total MUSK token they want to distribute is 30,000 billion MUSK token.

GUIDE TO GET 200,000,000 MUSK WORTH $62

# If you don't have telegram please download it on Google Play Store or Apple Store

# Join there telegram bot
MuskSwap Bot to claim your free 200,000,000 MUSK

#
Join there telegram group and channel

# Join there twitter page and retweet the pinned post.

# Enter your bsc address to withdraw your 200,000,000 MUSK

# Total Token to distribute is 30,000 billion MUSK token.

After you have received your own 200,000,000 and you want to exchange to BNB, you can send me a message or you reply here. I will put you through.

Hurry now before the limit is reached.

LATEST UPDATE :
#
Airdrop token has reduced from 200 million musk to 100 million musk
# Already listed on poocoin and pancake exchange. 1 Musk = $0.00000054
100 million musk = $54
# 1 Musk was $0.000000012 but now $0.00000054
# Hurry up before token distribution reduces and total token get distributed finish.
# For Nigeria users you can download tenta browser from Google play store and enable vpn to be able to bypass twitter restriction

Note: For those that missed the first airdrop distribution. This is another batch. But they have reduced there airdrop to 20 million Muskswap token($25). Before you can withdraw your token instantly of which I withrawn 300 million then now worth $350. But now distribution is on 31 December 2021.

Last edited:
I don't believe in airdrop before not until yesterday that I that I joined a airdrop. When I checked my Binance SmartChain address today, I see that I have received 200,000,000 MUSK token that worth $62. Claim yours today before the distribution finish because the total MUSK token they want to distribute is 30,000 billion MUSK token.

# If you don't have telegram please download it on Google Play Store or Apple Store

# Join there telegram bot MuskSwap Bot
to claim your free 200,000,000 MUSK

#

After you registered for your 200,000,000 MUSK token, reply with your telegram username and I will send you 50 biznote.

After you have received your own 200,000,000 and you want to exchange to BNB, you can send me a message or you reply here. I will put you through.

I was eager to join but couldn't due to restriction on twitter in my country, what if i couldn't pergorm the tweeting part will i still be able to take part in this airdrop?

I was eager to join but couldn't due to restriction on twitter in my country, what if i couldn't pergorm the tweeting part will i still be able to take part in this airdrop?
You can still join using vpn. You can google play store and download any good vpn. Or the best option is to download tenta browser on Google Play Store and on the inbuilt vpn in the browser. I will prefer you use the tenta browser to loving to your twitter account. It is very easy to use. Hurry up because the airdrops giveaways is refusing. It was 200 million MUSK before. But now it has reduced to 100 MUSK.

I really don't believe in Airdrop and I don't see myself doing this at all. A lot of people have used Airdrop to waste people time think they will make money from it not knowing it's a waste of time

I really don't believe in Airdrop and I don't see myself doing this at all. A lot of people have used Airdrop to waste people time think they will make money from it not knowing it's a waste of time
Bro... At least take some steps of searching about airdrops, i also have this mindset that airdrops are fake because i was not on the right part... When you follow the right part you will know that airdrop can change a destiny...

Wow I will try my best to join so I do not miss out in this airdrop. Hopefully this would be the second successful airdrop I will partake in.

# Join there telegram bot MuskSwap Bot
to claim your free 200,000,000 MUSK

#

After you registered for your 200,000,000 MUSK token, reply with your telegram username and screenshot of the username that invite you and I will send you 50 biznote.

LATEST UPDATE :
#
Airdrop token has reduced from 200 million musk to 100 million musk
# Already listed on poocoin and pancake exchange. 1 Musk = $0.00000054
100 million musk = $54
# 1 Musk was $0.000000012 but now $0.00000054
# Hurry up before token distribution reduces and total token get distributed finish.
# For Nigeria users you can download tenta browser from Google play store and enable vpn to be able to bypass twitter restriction
So, I joined the airdrop, and got 100m musk. I await my 50 biznotes
Username: @Niftyyem

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210814-090100.png
    Screenshot_20210814-090100.png
    398.8 KB · Views: 1
I don't believed in airdrops anymore because of the unfulfilled promises they are good at and at the end of the day you will not get anything from them just a total waste of time.

I joined one airdrop like that only to find out that the coin cannot be listed. It's carlive token - I got about a 100 million of it.
The worst part is the guy said to convert it to be able to withdraw, I'll pay him a certain amount; that was when I went to research and see that it was not listed.
So, I think you tell everyone here how to convert it to USD for withdrawal

I want to first commend you for bringing this earning opportunity to the notice of this platform but Twitter has been banned in my country so there is no way the twitter part of the task will be carried out at the moment. Apart from that, another thing that discourage me from airdrops is the tedious task involved in it and the high possibility of one not being rewarded at the end of day. It is just my opinion. Thanks for sharing.

I don't know if this airdrop is still open for joining. I tried this same airdrop some weeks back but got nothing from them..maybe I should give it a try since I have read the testimonies of those who did it. But his one Twitter has been banned in my country, it will be impossible for me to do it.

How much is the total supply if they are willing to give out that much as airdrops? Even coins with about 10 billion total supply have a hard time getting above a few cents.

Thanks for the information and I hope I am going to benefit as well, we all know how some of us suffered from being deceived by fake airdrops on telegram. Kudos.

I have definitely gotten the AirDrop but they say that you cannot be able to withdraw until February next year but I will patiently wait.

Any update from this bot guys to update the thread if this last paid or scam you?

I have just registered on this bot.
Please give us any latest update if I would still get the Airdrops because it seems they are not paying anymore.
Anything update from you would be helpful

I have just registered on this bot.
Please give us any latest update if I would still get the Airdrops because it seems they are not paying anymore.
Anything update from you would be helpful
Exactly what I don't like, no one is watching the thread even the poster, imagine now we already joined the telegram bot and completed the tasks but no update about the airdrop.

I have actually simply signed up on this bot.
Feel free to provide our team any type of newest upgrade if I will still obtain the Airdrops since it appears they are actually certainly not paying out any longer.
Everything upgrade coming from you will be actually useful

I signed up for this airdrops, I did all the task but I did not get the Airdrops in my wallet.
It is very bad to post fraudulent information here

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back