What's new

Free $64 MUSK token( Withdraw to BSC address )

All these airdrops without head and direction can be very disgusting. Despite having lost faith in them, I still keep going them. I hope one day I can actually make a decent amount of money from them.

This musk airdrop is one of the airdrops that you register for and they distribute it to you after following the steps and procedure.

When I was scrolling through on my telegram account. I came across Muskswap airdrop that I once joined and was ended.
But when I clicked on the bot. I see that they have started another token giveaway. But now the token have been reduced to 20 million Muskswap which worth more than $20.
The last one I got, they gave 100 million Muskswap token which worth $20 then. But as the price of Muskswap have increased, so they reduced the token giveaway amount.
For those that missed the first batch. This is the time for you now to collect yours before it end and is distributed before 31st this December.

I signed up for this airdrops, I did all the task but I did not get the Airdrops in my wallet.
It is very bad to post fraudulent information here
Why you are thinking its very bad to post about scams, this is really good to post, through this post so many users saved their time, and know how these scammers do scams.whenever you seen these type scams, surely post in this forum, in this way you awares so many users.

I don't think Airdrop works, and I have no intention of using it.
Many people have utilized Airdrop to squander others' time in the mistaken belief that they will get money from it.
Yes, I do earn a living online on a part-time basis. However, I would like to do so full-time but find it difficult to fit everything else in.
recognizing that generating income is really a small portion of life.
My wish is being fulfilled, nevertheless, thanks to Bizdustry

I don't believe in airdrop before not until yesterday that I that I joined a airdrop. When I checked my Binance SmartChain address today, I see that I have received 200,000,000 MUSK token that worth $62. Claim yours today before the distribution finish because the total MUSK token they want to distribute is 30,000 billion MUSK token.

GUIDE TO GET 200,000,000 MUSK WORTH $62

# If you don't have telegram please download it on Google Play Store or Apple Store

# Join there telegram bot
MuskSwap Bot to claim your free 200,000,000 MUSK

#
Join there telegram group and channel

# Join there twitter page and retweet the pinned post.

# Enter your bsc address to withdraw your 200,000,000 MUSK

# Total Token to distribute is 30,000 billion MUSK token.

After you have received your own 200,000,000 and you want to exchange to BNB, you can send me a message or you reply here. I will put you through.

Hurry now before the limit is reached.

LATEST UPDATE :
#
Airdrop token has reduced from 200 million musk to 100 million musk
# Already listed on poocoin and pancake exchange. 1 Musk = $0.00000054
100 million musk = $54
# 1 Musk was $0.000000012 but now $0.00000054
# Hurry up before token distribution reduces and total token get distributed finish.
# For Nigeria users you can download tenta browser from Google play store and enable vpn to be able to bypass twitter restriction

Note: For those that missed the first airdrop distribution. This is another batch. But they have reduced there airdrop to 20 million Muskswap token($25). Before you can withdraw your token instantly of which I withrawn 300 million then now worth $350. But now distribution is on 31 December 2021.

I don't believe in airdrop before not until yesterday that I that I joined a airdrop. When I checked my Binance SmartChain address today, I see that I have received 200,000,000 MUSK token that worth $62. Claim yours today before the distribution finish because the total MUSK token they want to distribute is 30,000 billion MUSK token.

GUIDE TO GET 200,000,000 MUSK WORTH $62

# If you don't have telegram please download it on Google Play Store or Apple Store

# Join there telegram bot
MuskSwap Bot to claim your free 200,000,000 MUSK

#
Join there telegram group and channel

# Join there twitter page and retweet the pinned post.

# Enter your bsc address to withdraw your 200,000,000 MUSK

# Total Token to distribute is 30,000 billion MUSK token.

After you have received your own 200,000,000 and you want to exchange to BNB, you can send me a message or you reply here. I will put you through.

Hurry now before the limit is reached.

LATEST UPDATE :
#
Airdrop token has reduced from 200 million musk to 100 million musk
# Already listed on poocoin and pancake exchange. 1 Musk = $0.00000054
100 million musk = $54
# 1 Musk was $0.000000012 but now $0.00000054
# Hurry up before token distribution reduces and total token get distributed finish.
# For Nigeria users you can download tenta browser from Google play store and enable vpn to be able to bypass twitter restriction

Note: For those that missed the first airdrop distribution. This is another batch. But they have reduced there airdrop to 20 million Muskswap token($25). Before you can withdraw your token instantly of which I withrawn 300 million then now worth $350. But now distribution is on 31 December 2021.
I no longer trust in airdrops in light of the unrealistic expectations they are known for, and they tend to be found wanting at the eleventh hour. This is why I don't fully participate in them even though I believe yours might be legitimate.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back