What's new

Free 50 BTC every minute

Pilyangpating

Jan 19, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
99btc . top claim free satoshi 50-99 satoshi every minute limit 50 claim perday auto withdrawn at 36000 satoshi.

it look like promising if you wanna try you can click link below.

thanks

99btc . top claim free satoshi 50-99 satoshi every minute limit 50 claim perday auto withdrawn at 36000 satoshi.

thanks
This looks promising, have you withdrawn from it, so that I can try it out too.

At 50 satoshi, it will take some days to claim up to 36000 satoshi, but if it is legit, I dont mind trying it.

thanks
We all know how these mining sites for cryptocurrencies works, they are all very good at wasting one's time and in the long run, they will still end up not paying or allowing you to withdraw your cryptocurrency. I had similar experience with OKEX, after my account was verified and I began to do their task to earn satoshi, my account Verification which was accepted was canceled again and I lost all my efforts.

This actually looks too good to be true. No site pays 50 satoshi per claim with the high price of bitcoin.

And there is no payment proof, while the post is from an entirely new member here.

I believe it's a scam in the making.

thanks
Your headline says 50 free btc. And when read the piece, i still see where you said 99 btc. Whatever site told you you'll be paid this amount of monies must be a joke unless you are trying to pull our legs or you are new to cryptocurrency.

thanks
I don't consider it a reliable site because I have never find a website that pays 50 satoshi, only for clicking and claiming, most of the times, these websites demand for deposit before withdrawal of your money and after you make deposit they scam with you. so don't waste your time in such websites.

Wow thats a pretty good rate, a 50 satoshi per minute is quite a lot. I don't really trust these rates because it may just waste my time and end up not paying.
However, I would not hesitate try it if you would provide a proof of them paying out.
Let us know if you already received your earnings in that platform. So that, I could try that as well and use your referral link as a gratitude.

Really but your heading is misleading,it says 50 BTC not Satoshi.any way I have tried all this faucet site even though they pay they are really really stressful, it takes long to reach minimum withdrawal

When you say 50 btc I rush to open your trend, because I was wondering how possible on earth a site will promise as huge as 50 btc, only to open and see that what you mean is 50 - 99 Satoshi, well it is still not bad if really they will pay, have you made any withdrawal, because I will like to give it a trial too.

This actually looks too good to be true. No site pays 50 satoshi per claim with the high price of bitcoin.

And there is no payment proof, while the post is from an entirely new member here.

I believe it's a scam in the making.
Your point is absolutely spot on. I was going to mention that as well because it doesn't look realistic or add up in any way from the looks of it. If there was a payment or withdrawal proof to back up the claim, then it would look more convincing for us. With all these being said, I do not think that I would even click the link to the website.

thanks
I have tried similar platforms so many times and at the end of the day I wasn't paid a dime. I would like you to provide proof of payment next time you post write ups like this. Anybody can always give it a try anyway since it's free.

thanks
Dont mind it brother but these sites pay for some months and then just scam away and stop giving payments and its minimum withdrawal is very high which can even take 3 months also. So i recommend you not to waste your time there, It has happened with me at many sites , that is why ; i am telling you about this.

I have heard this from one of my friends and I don't really believe it and even as it is self I think before you could tell people to do this thing you need to write a comprehensive guide on how it really work. So for me just make a comprehensive post on how the platform works and out a screenshot t convince members.

This looks promising, have you withdrawn from it, so that I can try it out too.

At 50 satoshi, it will take some days to claim up to 36000 satoshi, but if it is legit, I dont mind trying it.
I may appear sounding pessimistic here but I doubt if this site can pay a dime. Experience they say is the teacher. That's how all these sites will succeeded in wasting away your data, time and others without being able to cash out. I don't think I can give it a shot at all.

Not sure if this is a scam or not and I won't doubt you by immediately saying it is. It could possibly be completely legit. However I just want to mention that you could probably make more mowing your neighbors grass to be honest for the amount of time it would take you. Then again, it would be making money on surveys to maybe it wouldn't be so bad of an idea.

If this has to do with airdrop count me out. AIRDROPS are a scam! Some dude introduced me to one Euthereum Airdrop scheduled to be given on the 15th of January. I was expecting it but it turned out to be a waste of valuable time. I guess i will just have to try this one at least there is no harm in trying.
Post automatically merged:

If this has to do with airdrop count me out. AIRDROPS are a scam! Some dude introduced me to one Euthereum Airdrop scheduled to be given on the 15th of January. I was expecting it but it turned out to be a waste of valuable time. I guess i will just have to try this one at least there is no harm in trying.
Post automatically merged:

I have tried similar platforms so many times and at the end of the day I wasn't paid a dime. I would like you to provide proof of payment next time you post write ups like this. Anybody can always give it a try anyway since it's free.
A lot of people have been scammed with such pattern. I think there was someone who told me there was one site where after spending months mining bitcoin, when he reached the withdrawal limit and applied for it, he was asked to pay more before his withdrawal would be approved. Can you imagine such rubbish?

A lot of people have been scammed with such pattern. I think there was someone who told me there was one site where after spending months mining bitcoin, when he reached the withdrawal limit and applied for it, he was asked to pay more before his withdrawal would be approved. Can you imagine such rubbish?
That's how they operate. Once you are able to finally reach the very high withdrawal limit, they will tell you to make a deposit before you can withdraw.

Or you would be told that you need a high number of referrals, all of which was not mentioned initially.

The title of this topic is very misleading in my opinion as this is not Bitcoin that you are claiming but rather Satoshi. You need one hundred million Satoshi in order to be able to make up a single Bitcoin and therefore it think that it is very important you be able to distinguish between the two to avoid any confusion. Having said that this is a very high claim rate per minute considering the current price. I will be sure to look into it.

No one is going to give 50btc every minute, its kinda to good to be true. I think what the thread starter means is satoshi. Kindly update your title so no one will gonna clickbait on this.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back