What's new

Free 50 BTC every minute

This offer is limited to USD 10 per user per day, and attempts to claim more than US 10 10 per day in Bitcoin over a 24-hour period will result in the cancellation of your account. This is to prevent jobs from being subscribed.

There is no cash replacement, we only offer coin base wallet payment via bitcoin, we do not offer PayPal, wire transfer or check payment. If you have a Bitcoin wallet with another provider, you can open a Queen Base wallet, and transfer the bitcoin to your existing wallet at no charge.
I work hard of this site and get easy 50BTC.

Wow 50 bitcoin for free I have not had of such because I do not think it exist and thosome people might have see the app work but they won't have withdraw from it it would be from one problems to another su h person with this app is wasting precious time just go and search for good and legit site that are paying and stop looking for free btc because noting is real .you can't see a app that give 50satosgi yes that is it lime this bizdustryi just love it because it legit and makes me learn and earn a lot

I have done something like this some time last year, they offer 360 Bitcoin every 4 minutes, bro I ended up waiting my whole time on it, ask me what did I gain: absolutely nothing I said nothing they are all scam they don't pay, they are looking for traffic, visitors traffic that's all, so when I see thinks like this now! It doesn't move me any

99btc . top claim free satoshi 50-99 satoshi every minute limit 50 claim perday auto withdrawn at 36000 satoshi.

it look like promising if you wanna try you can click link below.

thanks
50 satochis not 50btc.. Because the units of bitcoin is satochi and to make one bitcoin you need close to 100 million satochis... But what taskh is involved

When I saw the title, I concluded that the poster is promoting fake site because no one can give you 50 btc for free. But looks like the poster was talking about 50 satoshi free. Earning from faucets is really difficult

99btc . top claim free satoshi 50-99 satoshi every minute limit 50 claim perday auto withdrawn at 36000 satoshi.

thanks
The main thing y la ka ai and I also suggest you get a hold a spot for every person who did the same thing as the other hand is a very nice day for a little while but I think the Bitcoin has been a while since I think the Bitcoin has been in

This is a total waist of time and precious hours I should have used in doing some other thing more profitable or at least relaxing. These will take forever to cash out

Anything mining the time around is a no no for me. I have been scammed by these wicked websites so many times so i cant waste my time again

I actually thought it was 50 btc,but 50 Satoshi is a big No, couple with the fact you have to claim it,if it was a mining platform it would be better.

Hmm, free 50 btc? Lol. If we all could be getting 50btc then how much bitcoin would be left circulating and how rich are we all going to be.

thanks
I was wandering it was a scam because your topic says 50bitcoin instead of satoshi, but If its 50satoshi every minutes or hour, its still ok , withina month one could reach the minimum withdrawer.

thanks
Indeed the site really look promising tho,but I would like to know if you have already withdrawn and I would like you to show us your payment prove so that we all can also join to earn as well.

I haven't work in the site before but my friends that has work in the site said that it is really good to work on, I really want to try to start it.

I don't think these crypto currency airdrop are legit. They are just a waste of time and resources. I have tried several and none of them have paid off

I personally believe that faucets are a really big waste of time. You oliterally have to spend hours but still you would not be able to earn a single dollar. It is really a great idea to utilize your time doing something else or profitable rather than wasting your precious time after these faucets.

I don't believe in most of this thing because 90% of them awè as I am only position no one will just that you 50 BTC just like that without any material motive.

thanks
How sire are you this is legit. Have you been able to withdraw and how much Satoshi was that? This looks like a BTC mining site, off which many are not legit.

Okay, the red flag to look at is the 50 BTC like no one give out that kind of money for clicking though. It's highly impossible and there is no payment proof. Another redflag.

this looks amazing but how it is not scamming it can work for you in particular with other and then fail me if I try.

I have read some reviews about this website on Trustpilot and it has a vreally bad rating. It has also been marked as a scam website by many other websites, so I really do not think it is legit.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back