What's new

Forums That Pay fee free Paypal Payments?

There are times when I plan to start with my lot but then I think that I already not have time to post on websites that I am part of so I should first find a balance between these.

The transaction fees for PayPal payment is always too high and that's why most people don't like it as a means of receiving payments from sites.

The transaction fees for PayPal payment is always too high and that's why most people don't like it as a means of receiving payments from sites.
My payment is sent through PayPal and for $18, the PayPal chated was $1. It is so disgusting, but that is also their business, so people are obliged to cooperate.

My payment is sent through PayPal and for $18, the PayPal chated was $1. It is so disgusting, but that is also their business, so people are obliged to cooperate.
You are still lucky to pay only $1 as a fee because whenever I get payment from Paypal they charge a higher fee and after that their conversion rate from dollar to INR is also low

One dollar is also big for me, but that is their business. But if payment received is big example $400 dollars the charge is sickening $70. I experienced it when my niece in UK sent me money for her parents allowance.

My last payment was of $190 from RIF and from that more than $11 was deducted in fee and I was paid at the conversion of Rs. 79 when the actually cost of $1 was around Rs. 82

I think it is possible if the forum is paying starting from 20 $ because pay fee for 5 $ transaction will let the forum lose a lot of money and you know that fee per 5 $ transaction is perhaps 1 $ extra so forum will be loser. So for example if you request 20 $ then owner could pay fee and he will not lose anything compared to 5 $ transactions that will cost him arround 24 $.
I also know that a lot of people do not like to do little transactions on Paypal because of the charges

NO pay to post forum is paying a fee for us when we talk about Paypal payments but only mylot is doing that but its not a PTP

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back