What's new

Forums That Pay fee free Paypal Payments?

Salt

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Aug 9, 2018
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
The reason I have stopped requesting payment to my Paypal for smaller payments is the high fee of PayPal and I am only aware of my lot that pays a fee for their users so if you made $5 then you will get a complete $5 in Paypal without any fee deduction and that does feel so good.

This is why I would like to know websites or forums that Pay fee free Paypal Payments.

I think it is possible if the forum is paying starting from 20 $ because pay fee for 5 $ transaction will let the forum lose a lot of money and you know that fee per 5 $ transaction is perhaps 1 $ extra so forum will be loser. So for example if you request 20 $ then owner could pay fee and he will not lose anything compared to 5 $ transactions that will cost him arround 24 $.

When I receive payment from Forum Promotion, I do not have to pay any fees. Some of my clients also bear the fees.

When I receive payment from Forum Promotion, I do not have to pay any fees. Some of my clients also bear the fees.
What is forum benefit if the fee is on the forum and not the user receiving payment is paying the fee and you know it is perhaps 1 $ transaction fee for 5 $ payout?

That's great, What about community promotion of which I was also part and they just vanished. Were they also bearing fee for us?

That's great, What about community promotion of which I was also part and they just vanished. Were they also bearing fee for us?
I received payment twice for my work as a posting package team member. I have lost contact with the owner. The forum vanished into the thin air.

I think it is possible if the forum is paying starting from 20 $ because pay fee for 5 $ transaction will let the forum lose a lot of money and you know that fee per 5 $ transaction is perhaps 1 $ extra so forum will be loser. So for example if you request 20 $ then owner could pay fee and he will not lose anything compared to 5 $ transactions that will cost him arround 24 $.
No forum is paying fee on payments and here we are discussing about PayPal payments and not litecoin or Bch payments.

I received payment twice for my work as a posting package team member. I have lost contact with the owner. The forum vanished into the thin air.
I don't think they are returning so my $5 was scammed by them and it was my mistake because I waited to find someone interested in buying my points to get bch

I worked on packages to earn some money and the site shut down without paying. I wouldn't say the site scammed us because the owner did not shut the site, he just did not renew the hosting package. Maybe he did not have funds.

I don't think they are returning so my $5 was scammed by them and it was my mistake because I waited to find someone interested in buying my points to get bch
It was your mistake because if you were unable to find any one interested in buying your earnings you should have went for PayPal payment.

I worked on packages to earn some money and the site shut down without paying. I wouldn't say the site scammed us because the owner did not shut the site, he just did not renew the hosting package. Maybe he did not have funds.
I wish they have informed this earlier. Although $5 is not a big amount but still I feel bad to not getting that as it would have been my first payment from the website and as a package team member

No website or forum is promising that and just mylot is not taking any fee. If you don't like to pay fee look for exchange with fellow users or go for payment in cryptocurrency.

No website or forum is promising that and just mylot is not taking any fee. If you don't like to pay fee look for exchange with fellow users or go for payment in cryptocurrency.
Well, there are a lot of websites that bear fees. For instance, when I receive payment from HubPages, I receive the full amount.

I have not experienced a free fee for PayPal payment all were deducted accordingly. But that is the manner of business PP is engaging with clients.

I have not experienced a free fee for PayPal payment all were deducted accordingly. But that is the manner of business PP is engaging with clients.
That is also possible and there are times when a user likes to buy our forum currency and pay is extra to cover our PayPal fee so that also helps and I have seen that happening on bmf

If you are part of mylot then you must have noticed getting paid without any fee because mylot pays bulk payments without fee deduction.

Yesterday I received payment from RIF of $50 in Paypal but there was a fee of around $2.5, I hope there would be some way to negate this fee

I don't know how it works over there but I used to receive payment from a site and they never charged me. It was also a forum. They used to pay me $5

I don't remember any website that bear fee for us and I am only aware of mylot but since the earnings are too low on the website so I am not part of it.

My earnings on kirkus Media and online book club was always $5. And I used to get exactly $5 on my PayPal account. Meaning that they handled the fees.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back