What's new

ForumCoin

I have been hearing about forum coin for a while but I do not know that it is this good. Never knew that it is a rewarding forum where you posts and earn. I will surely gives it a try by registering on the platform.
Yes it is good forum and the oldest of all the forums which is paying its members from 2013. You can also exchange the Forumcoin earned there by posting posts and articles to Biznotes in marketplace there , the service is offered by our moderator Joshua.

I think that forum coin is a very good platform from the admin and down to the site and the members. I pray and hope that I will be there for a long time to come.

Already the forum have been on the long run, no need to pray it last long, cos its on the right move. Rather, we wish the forum more longevity.

I have discouvered bizdustry from forumcoin and i have discovered forumcoin from dimeforum so from a GPT I discover another GPT however dimeforum is no longer paying but I still focusing on forumcoin and bizdustry. Later I discover how to convert forumcoin to biznotes so earning of forumcoin and bizdustry are unified thanks to @Joshua Farrell announcement on forumcoin.

I think that forum coin is a very good platform from the admin and down to the site and the members. I pray and hope that I will be there for a long time to come.

For the fact that the website or forum per say have been online for years now means so much to me and it shows that the forum owner have a good plan for it to stay.

That is great for you. Is Cashtimeforum really paying? I saw that it has been marked as a scam here in Bizdustry and in Forum coin. So I never became active in it.
Not everything you need to follow dear, even if Admin of FC and Bizdustry is always saying things based on facts. But this time, Cashtimeforum Admin is simply legit, take this from me.

Not everything you need to follow dear, even if Admin of FC and Bizdustry is always saying things based on facts. But this time, Cashtimeforum Admin is simply legit, take this from me.

Definitely, I believe that the website owner is a good guy and he's doing everything he can to put his website right on track to make sure he pays all that earned from his website.

Definitely, I believe that the website owner is a good guy and he's doing everything he can to put his website right on track to make sure he pays all that earned from his website.
Yes, he's trying his best, with the actions I've noticed around him, shows he's good. I've been paid right from day one when i joined the forum till this day. I'm just expecting you to be back Heatman.

I can't believe there isn't a topic on this already as so many of us found GPT through ForumCoin. I have been with this site since July 2015 and have no plans to leave. It has an amazing admin who are very active on the forum and is loaded with information about different ways of earning or anything else you want to talk about. Do you belong to ForumCoin? What is your experience with it?
A have a good experience there on forumcoin and it’s almost similar to bizdustry so I always feel like I’m on bizdustry whenever I’m on forumcoin

Yes, he's trying his best, with the actions I've noticed around him, shows he's good. I've been paid right from day one when i joined the forum till this day. I'm just expecting you to be back Heatman.

Actually I believe so as well that is trying his best to get the best out of the forum about the situation with me is that I actually want to be bad but because of some other commitments that I have I can't really make it right now but definitely in the future, I'll be back.

FC is a go, I got to know about other forums through FC. Through FC i found bizdustry, where i made the biggest reward when it comes to GPT sites. I give high five thumps up for FC.
I also heard about bizdustry forum and Trendri forum from forumcoin website. It is a great site to earn money for posting on forum. I have joined the website since 2018. But could any body believe that since I have been on the forum I have not earned up to 500 fcoin talk less of withdrawing.
Is the forum still paying?
And how fast is there payout?

I also heard about bizdustry forum and Trendri forum from forumcoin website. It is a great site to earn money for posting on forum. I have joined the website since 2018. But could any body believe that since I have been on the forum I have not earned up to 500 fcoin talk less of withdrawing.

I am very sure that the website is still praying as we speak right now because I am still in web on the platform and I'm still posting on the platform which I am seeing a lot of payment proof from people that are withdrawing their money 💵.

I don't not belong to the forum but from my hearings from friends that are old in the forum, says that it only work for old members of the forum, while the new member always get one or two problem with the site.

Lol, but you've been there since 2018, and you never know how fast it is till now? That's not worth it. Their are other users who have withdrawn at FC you can ask them next you login to the site.

Lol, but you've been there since 2018, and you never know how fast it is till now? That's not worth it. Their are other users who have withdrawn at FC you can ask them next you login to the site.
I have withdrawn couple of times from forum coin and I will tell you that it is quite a good site to earn. It has been legit for a long period of time now. Most people here learnt about this site from there.

I have withdrawn couple of times from forum coin and I will tell you that it is quite a good site to earn. It has been legit for a long period of time now. Most people here learnt about this site from there.
That's pretty cool, as you heard about most of the paid to post sites you belong through FC. And again, you're an active member of FC. I'm a member too but i spend much of my time at bizdustry and trendri.

I am very sure that the website is still praying as we speak right now because I am still in web on the platform and I'm still posting on the platform which I am seeing a lot of payment proof from people that are withdrawing their money 💵.
Because it has been long that u visited the forum. Apart from paying members for posting they also have topics that are very useful for people that wants to make money online. I will go back to the forum. It is just that I don't like the forum's theme.
What is the total amount you have withdrew there?

What i do on forumcoin is getting about vital information on things circling around the globe. I'm just loving it even if I've not withdrawn much from the site like bizdustry have rewarded me.

I give it to forumcoin any say and anytime because they have been and are also a legit get paid to post platforms. But I didn't get to find myself working on get paid to post platforms from forumcoin either.

I am not on forum Coin. But I have known about the existence of the platform for quite some time and also know that it's legit paying platform too

Newest Directory Listings

AjayJunkies
Forums
Clicks
Views
Admin-Junkies.com is a free Admin, SEO, & Webmaster Community!
Here are some video (guidelines) on how to make money online without investing a dime
Back