What's new

ForumCoin

Yeah, I know about forum coin and I have an account with them but I have never worked to reach the minimum withdrawal before I just left the account, not because of any issues though. I have been focusing on bizdustry and cashtimeforum for now.

The reviews are good about those forum coin, now it's making me want to participate on there which I would definitely be checking out so I can have multiple streams

I have been with forumcoin because I was introduced to it by a friend but to be honest with you it has been the first platform I ever disliked in my life

I can't believe there isn't a topic on this already as so many of us found GPT through ForumCoin. I have been with this site since July 2015 and have no plans to leave. It has an amazing admin who are very active on the forum and is loaded with information about different ways of earning or anything else you want to talk about. Do you belong to ForumCoin? What is your experience with it?
I've left forumcoin not going into the site for a very long time now, because their earnings there is very low and the admin always feel important like is paying billions out as well.

How much would one make on the forum, would it be more than what one earns on bizdustry here maybe it is something I would work with to increase my revenue on paid to post sites.

We already have a thread concerning this forum so, please check the topic that you want to share before you add it.

How much would one make on the forum, would it be more than what one earns on bizdustry here maybe it is something I would work with to increase my revenue on paid to post sites.
Bizdustry is one of the best forum sites out there , and they always paid one of the best earnings to their members , so i believe forum coin cannot pay what bizdustry is paying for now.

I am also a member of this forum called forum coin and have been around for a long time now ,and also have no reason to leave this site because it is a site filled with many information.

Bizdustry is one of the best forum sites out there , and they always paid one of the best earnings to their members , so i believe forum coin cannot pay what bizdustry is paying for now.
But considering that bizdustry is quite new compared to other paid to post site like forum coin and you know the more the people, the more the content and the more the revenue

We already have a thread concerning this forum so, please check the topic that you want to share before you add it.

Sure, the thread is already on this forum. Had it been the poster searched for it, it could've seen it and would've avoided posting this new one. You can merge this with the previous one, to avoid duplicate contents @Anis Boukezzoula.

Yeah i have used this site and what a great experience i really enjoyed it, but later when i found bizdustry i stop posting on the site. But forumcoin is a great site that everyone can enjoy.

I have just heard about it recently and I hope in time I would open an account with them...the person who referred me here to bizdustry also told me about forumcoin but I haven't done anything about it
I beleieve forum coin are paying up to the present moment, and in just opened an account with them but i have not been able check the forum site very well to know its authenticity andni was also reffered to the site here on bizdustry.

I beleieve forum coin are paying up to the present moment, and in just opened an account with them but i have not been able check the forum site very well to know its authenticity andni was also reffered to the site here on bizdustry.
Yeah well ny account hasn't been verified using Gmail though I haven't had time to check my email to see if there's any recent message , anytime it get sorted out I would definitely try and be active there

I have been hearing about forum coin for a while but I do not know that it is this good. Never knew that it is a rewarding forum where you posts and earn. I will surely gives it a try by registering on the platform.

FC is a go, I got to know about other forums through FC. Through FC i found bizdustry, where i made the biggest reward when it comes to GPT sites. I give high five thumps up for FC.
Since you are giving a thump up on forum coin, that means forum coin is one of the best forum sites which people can earn and they are scam free, i just registered on the site but i am yet to try them out.

I have actually been on the website for at least 5 years now, it's actually a very good place to start out one's online freelance journey. I started writing on the platform and it was cool.

Since you are giving a thump up on forum coin, that means forum coin is one of the best forum sites which people can earn and they are scam free, i just registered on the site but i am yet to try them out.
Forumcoin is legit on its own cos its been running for years now, and paying members consistently. You can't compare it to others starting recently. But Bizdustry is more preferably to FC cos of its better pay rate and so on.

I have been with forumcoin because I was introduced to it by a friend but to be honest with you it has been the first platform I ever disliked in my life

Seriously? What was the reason why you disliked the forum? Did the administrative team not help you to get up in to speed and enjoy the website or is it another thing altogether?

Yeah, I know about forum coin and I have an account with them but I have never worked to reach the minimum withdrawal before I just left the account, not because of any issues though. I have been focusing on bizdustry and cashtimeforum for now.
That is great for you. Is Cashtimeforum really paying? I saw that it has been marked as a scam here in Bizdustry and in Forum coin. So I never became active in it.

I heard forumcoin and joined not too long ago but i really dont know my way around the site. I dont even understand what am doing. So because of that i have not been active since i joined. It got to a point where i was worried that maybe i joined the wrong one. I attached a screenshot of it. Is this the same forumcoin everyone is talking about ? 🧐😅 Or maybe am just too stressed out to find my way around

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210706-062058.png
    Screenshot_20210706-062058.png
    259.6 KB · Views: 1

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back