What's new

Forming an alliance with a business partner

It is definitely good to form an alliance with people or owners of other businesses in order to achieve a common goal. I agree with the fact you stated, the sky is wide enough for all birds to fly without having a fight but many people do not understand this. Some business do not want to form an alliance with their competitors.

I think that when wanting to form a commercial alliance, you have to take into account the person, and their history, to avoid bad times in the future. There are many people with bad intentions, who just want to take advantage of others and then ignore them. Not because they have the money and knowledge to formalize a business alliance, they are the right people.

Find other like-minded small businesses. Look for variety in small business partners. Utilize resources to find small business partners. Establish objectives. Share knowledge and experience. Pair up. Do well by doing good.
A strategic alliance is an arrangement between two companies to undertake a mutually beneficial project while each retains its independence. The agreement is less complex and less binding than a joint venture, in which two businesses pool resources to create a separate business entity.

it is good to form an alliance and share business strategy with a business partner, there are people that will still hide some things for you pretending they have taught you everything, imagine learning a trade from someone but you decided not to teach your business partners simply because you don't want him to know what you know.
This is another point worth noting and taking. "Don't know what I know " mentality is killing quite a number of people out there. Absolute selfishness and greediness. You were exposed to these things and you don't want to teach others.

Many people have been betrayed or scammed when it comes to business. That is why almost everyone is very skeptical about having other people or making alliances in their business. It is like taking a risk and one has to be very careful.

It is popularly believed that the sky is wide enough for all birds to fly without having a fight. However, people don't emulate this idea in their day-to-day interactions.

Many people think "this is also my business, why should I put someone else through it?"

Many people will receive this kind of help and will not be willing to help others.

I have personally experienced this in a negative way in my business.

Can you share your thoughts on this?
I see nothing bad in it if you form an alliance, a business alliance, with your business partner. It will boost your business relationship and improve the quality of friendship between the two of you at the same time but care must be taken to be sure that the so-called friend is actually what you know them to be

There is always this saying that 2 heads are better than one and it is very true. You do not have to own or manage tour business alone as it would even be more productive if you let other sectors of it to be handled by more competent hands . you should be able to trust the alliance though.

It is popularly believed that the sky is wide enough for all birds to fly without having a fight. However, people don't emulate this idea in their day-to-day interactions.

Many people think "this is also my business, why should I put someone else through it?"

Many people will receive this kind of help and will not be willing to help others.

Is not that to help people out with your business idea is the problem,but the problem is how sure do you know who you want to open up your business idea to, because at the end you might end up regretting I guess.

Farming alliance with a business it very important to partner with someone also to help them in a business, because is good use your resources find small business to do.

You can look around for people that share the same business orientation with you and in the course of your business, make sure there is legal backing between the two of you.

I don't have issues in forming alliance with a business partner or merging with an existing business as long as it is for the good of my business and for its growth.

Many people will receive this kind of help and will not be willing to help others. A

If you give me a business and ask me to scale it, especially If it is a large business, I would only do it base on my knowledge and would maybe fail but if I am doing it with someone, us joining heads together will ensure the best decision.

Forming alliances in business has it's advantages and disadvantages. If want to form alliance, look for a like minded person if not the partnership may not end well.

you have to think about it, partnerships aren't always going to bring the best to a business, any small conflict between you and your partner might lead into bad things you don't really want

I am the type of person that cannot go into business partnership with anybody. I have learnt to survive alone in a long time which has really worked for me over the years. Your partner could become greedy and dangerous when the business is successful.

Actually, it is not about fighting people or a business partner. I would avoid forming a partnership in my business because I like privacy and I would like to keep my sources of income as a private thing that I would not want to share with someone else. There are certain things that you would not want to share, don't you? So that's the reasons why I avoid partnerships in businesses.

In every given condition, forming an alliance with your business partner is always ideal as it ensures that the work I being shared between the two of you done well.

Well, in reply to the question in your above post concerning forming an alliance with a business partner, I personally would prefer that I own a business on my own, but if it need be that i form a business partnership i definitely would explore

I think when you start of co own a business you are already in a form of alliance. This type of partnerships are good because they remove burden on the hands of one owner.

I think when you start of co own a business you are already in a form of alliance. This type of partnerships are good because they remove burden on the hands of one owner.
Forming an alliance with someone is not a bad idea but we must be very careful when choosing the person that we will form an alliance with in order to avoid regretting it in the future.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back