What's new

Form of trading

Both technical and fundamental analysis are very good.
most people prefer to go straight to the news, others would read the candles.
It is good to go through both when analysing the market.
What is the best form of trading is it technical analysis or fundamental analysis? i think technical analysis is the reading of candles, while fundamental analysis is like using news to determine what is going to happen in the market, like non farm payroll so i want to know the best form of trading.

What is the best form of trading is it technical analysis or fundamental analysis? i think technical analysis is the reading of candles, while fundamental analysis is like using news to determine what is going to happen in the market, like non farm payroll so i want to know the best form of trading.
Fundamental Analysis is still the best any day any time,the technical analysis we use today are built from fundamental principles,not to talk of indicators.

Both technical and fundamental analysis are necessary when analysing the market.
Study both of them, study the trends, and it would be easier to know when to trade.

There are five main types of trading available to technical traders: scalping, day trading, momentum trading, swing trading and position trading. Mastering one style of trading is very important, but the trader also needs to be proficient in others.One of the coolest things about trading is that once you learn one type of trading, you can often diversify into different markets. As a binary options trader, you are picking up skills that you can translate easily into any number of other investment fields.

Technical analysis is more in-depth and that's what'll guarantee success in any market - if you depend on the fundamentals, you'll not get anything meaningful from the market.

Combining technical with fundamental analysis will give you the high probability trades .
The ability to combine both is a skill that can be learnt overtime.
I trade technicals while using fundamentals as confluence

In the long run, you need to understand both forms of trading so that you use both to streamline your set up to the highest probability of winning

It doesn't really matter which model do you use in forex trading, the end game is to earn money online and if you can earn that with the strategy you are using then it's ok.

It doesn't really matter which model do you use in forex trading, the end game is to earn money online and if you can earn that with the strategy you are using then it's ok.
That's completely true, the end game is to make money online, you f you can make your ends meet while using that your strategy then that's a good idea.

That's completely true, the end game is to make money online, you f you can make your ends meet while using that your strategy then that's a good idea.
That's right, you are into the industry to make money,but we can only do that if we have the good knowledge on how the financial market works, earning money online is a good thing especially if you have a skill set.

In the art of forex trading you will need all the strategies that is avialable and at your disposal to be able to succeed,because these are the things that will make you inch closer to getting a good returns on your investment.

There are different forms of trading and the important thing is to choose the one that is best profitable to you and the one that aligns with your goals and time factor.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator