Members

Latest member

Inewton5

Sanusi

Acquaintance
Verified Poster
Reaction score
BizNotes
What is the best form of trading is it technical analysis or fundamental analysis? i think technical analysis is the reading of candles, while fundamental analysis is like using news to determine what is going to happen in the market, like non farm payroll so i want to know the best form of trading.

BrolySSJ

The Legendary Super Saiyan
Verified Poster
Reaction score
BizNotes
What is the best form of trading is it technical analysis or fundamental analysis? i think technical analysis is the reading of candles, while fundamental analysis is like using news to determine what is going to happen in the market, like non farm payroll so i want to know the best form of trading.
To be honest I think that you have to rely on a combination of the both in order to be able to get something good in terms of how you are able to predict the price. Whilst the candle reading is good and many uses it to make predictions, the uncertainty in the market and the happenings in the market that are present in the news can give you a good indication of the price and how it will go in the coming days as well. For example if you look at the ripple coin the price was continuing to increase, however, there was a major drop after the lawsuit, which you can tell from the news. Therefore, a combination of both is the best approach.

Seun4luv

Paragon Member
Verified Poster
Reaction score
BizNotes
Best overall for beginners. Fidelity - Excellent research and education. Robinhood - Easy to use but no tools. Best web-based platform. Merrill Edge - Great research tools. Position Trading. Some actually consider position trading to be a buy-and-hold strategy and not active trading.

idhans

Acquaintance
Verified Poster
Reaction score
BizNotes
To be honest I think that you have to rely on a combination of the both in order to be able to get something good in terms of how you are able to predict the price. Whilst the candle reading is good and many uses it to make predictions, the uncertainty in the market and the happenings in the market that are present in the news can give you a good indication of the price and how it will go in the coming days as well. For example if you look at the ripple coin the price was continuing to increase, however, there was a major drop after the lawsuit, which you can tell from the news. Therefore, a combination of both is the best approach.
fundamental analysis is very very important. Cryptocurrencies most especially always react to big news. A combination of both the fundamental and technical analysis will give you good signals for trading both your cryptocurrency and Forex.

Richmond funke abosede

Verified Poster
Reaction score
BizNotes
There are five main types of trading available to technical traders: scalping, day trading, momentum trading, swing trading and position trading. Mastering one style of trading is very important, but the trader also needs to be proficient in others.One of the coolest things about trading is that once you learn one type of trading, you can often diversify into different markets. As a binary options trader, you are picking up skills that you can translate easily into any number of other investment fields.
Post automatically merged:

There are five main types of trading available to technical traders: scalping, day trading, momentum trading, swing trading and position trading. Mastering one style of trading is very important, but the trader also needs to be proficient in others.One of the coolest things about trading is that once you learn one type of trading, you can often diversify into different markets. As a binary options trader, you are picking up skills that you can translate easily into any number of other investment fields.

Nurudeen

Familiar Face
Verified Poster
Reaction score
BizNotes
Different investors uses different analysis for their trading activities. However, based on what my mentor do say in trading he normally says that technical analysis don't lie. What you see on the chart is what will definitely happen in either forex trading or US stock market but for fundamental analysis,news can be a rumour at times and it can either affect the market positively or negatively
Post automatically merged:

Different investors uses different analysis for their trading activities. However, based on what my mentor do say in trading he normally says that technical analysis don't lie. What you see on the chart is what will definitely happen in either forex trading or US stock market but for fundamental analysis,news can be a rumour at times and it can either affect the market positively or negatively

BrolySSJ

The Legendary Super Saiyan
Verified Poster
Reaction score
BizNotes
fundamental analysis is very very important. Cryptocurrencies most especially always react to big news. A combination of both the fundamental and technical analysis will give you good signals for trading both your cryptocurrency and Forex.
Yes this is where people fall short when it comes to actually looking at the future predictions. They only consider one side of the market and over analysing from one standpoint, and this can be quite detrimental because you are not considering the wide variety of factors that actually to affect cryptocurrency and the way they are progressing. For example even the coronavirus has had a huge impact on the cryptocurrency market when it was first deemed to be a global pandemic.

Nicklas22

Acquaintance
Verified Poster
Reaction score
BizNotes
There are five main types of trading available to technical traders: scalping,day trading , momentum trading,swing trading and position trading. Mastering one style of trading is very important, but the trader also needs to be proficient in others.

Suba

Acquaintance
Verified Poster
Reaction score
BizNotes
There are three types of forex analysis that traders commonly use to anticipate market movements and analyze trends. Traders can take advantage of a mixture of the three types of analysis on the forex market. This can be done by: Technical analysis should be able to read chart patterns to determine when to enter and exit the market, fundamental analysis to identify long-term trends, analysis of sentiment, you also have to look at which direction the sentiment is over-positioned,

Zamaney

Verified Poster
Reaction score
BizNotes
There are five main types of trading available to technical traders: scalping, day trading, momentum trading, swing trading and position trading. Mastering one style of trading is very important, but the trader also needs to be proficient in others

Mawome

Acquaintance
Verified Poster
Reaction score
BizNotes
There are many forms of trading, aside from forex trading, we have binance trading, binance is just like forex but the difference is that you don't loose your money on binance, there is what we call Stop loss and take profit, we also (OCO) one cancel others, if you set this function properly you don't loose on binance.

chicnthin

Acquaintance
Verified Poster
Reaction score
BizNotes
A combination of both would be the best. Technical analysis would help upon deciding whether it is time to sell , hold or buy base on indicators and techniques that will be used. Fundamental analysis will certainly determine whether there will be an expected factors that would affect the company.

Oliver 20

Verified Poster
Reaction score
BizNotes
There are fundamental sorts of exchanging accessible to specialized dealers: scalping, day exchanging, force exchanging, swing exchanging and position exchanging. Dominating one way of exchanging is vital, yet the broker additionally should be capable in others.

Akinwale701

Verified Poster.... I buy all country Gift cards
Verified Poster
Reaction score
Website
wa.me
BizNotes
No matter the analysis whether technical or the other one, just make sure you are knowledgeable about the one you are choosing and trade not with your entire capital or savings, always leave a room for unknown things in any business.

Debola

Verified Poster
Reaction score
BizNotes
There are five main types of trading available to technical traders: scalping, day trading, momentum trading, swing trading and position trading. Mastering one style of trading is very important, but the trader also needs to be proficient in others.

Dowenship

Acquaintance
Verified Poster
Reaction score
BizNotes
Well in crypto currency the fundamental analysis is for beginners or people who can't afford to loose there money but play the gamr in a very low risk method. It requires no knowledgr or technically skills.

Yaqoob Habib

Bhatti foundation
Verified Poster
Reaction score
BizNotes
Well in crypto currency the fundamental analysis is for beginners or people who can't afford to loose there money but play the gamr in a very low risk method. It requires no knowledgr or technically skills.
Fundamental Analysts search for stocks that are currently trading at prices that are higher or lower than the real value while technical analysis uses more concrete and actual data like primarily price and volume data.

Top Bottom