What's new

Forex trading or cryptocurrency trading, which one do you prefer??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sincerem

Ledgendary Member
50,000 Post Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
I have seen many people engaging into trading investment module, with so many positive coming out from it from those that have tremendous knowledge about it. I really love to trade with Cryptocurrency because I have slight basic knowledge about it. Which one do you prefer??

For me I think both are the same but have their differences, when it comes to durability of the market I think crypto is gaining the momentum around the globe.

I think crypto currency is more prefferable because the risk taken on forex is little bit higher than that of crypto currency

I prefer Cryptocurrency trading because, Forex is traded 24hours a day, Monday to Friday, whereas currently you can trade cryptocurrencies 24hours a day, 7 days a week non-stop on the exchanges, and also you need leverage to make a reasonable return trading forex but you can make same level of returns on crypto trading without leverage; this is mainly because the volatility that occurs for cryptocurrencies is so much more than on currencies.

Until today, I have not dabbled in the world of cryptocurrencies. Yes, it is very interesting and I hope in the future to have the opportunity to venture, but for obvious reasons, I keep the currencies, in my country today the currency trade is giving results.

Both of them are very volatile in the market but withstanding I will still go for crypto currency trading because it's easy to make some money there. But with forex you can loose all your money in a day

Forex trading is profitable but very very complex unlike cryptocurrency trading which is a lot more easier to learn and as well as trade. I prefer cryptocurrency trading.

i prefer crypto trading to forex trading because forex trading requires a lot of learning and dedication to be able to function effectively

It's actually a complex question. I feel the variables that affect the Forex market are more readily available as opposed to Crypto trading. You know that Brexit news would affect Gbp or US elections affecting dollar. It's not that straightforward with crypto trading.

I think both forex and Crypto currencies are unique as well as simple or complex depending on individual but fundamentally knowing the basis and get updates as regards the events or activities that shapes the market will make you succeed, for now I will opt for Crypto currencies because I have more knowledge about it already.

I think both are the same but have their differences, when it comes for gaining, I think is Crypto I prefer cryptos trading because forex trading requires a lot of learning and dedication for it function effectively,

There is a little different between forex and crypto currency, since they are both online businesses that require foreign exchange. The forex is good but you could loose all your money within a twinkle of an eye.

Trading is like putting your money on something and expecting a bigger return. Between crypto trading and forex trading, I would say that crypto trading is much better. Forex trading is very risky, and I have seen a lot of people lose their money in no time. I would rather go for crypto trading because it is less risky.

Forex trading has never been a good form of making money for me because I feel that it is too volatile and prone to losses while cryptocurrency is not too complex to learn and it's less risky than forex trading so my best option would be cryptocurrency trading.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back