Heatman

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
40,000 Post Club
Apr 14, 2018
USD
$4.2900USD
Biznotes
Seriously, I have suffered a lot when it comes to what using trading account with spreads and it's the reason why I'm so much in need for a Forex trading broker that offers account with zero spread. It doesn't matter to me if their commission on each trade is higher, I wouldn't mind using it.

If you have good recommendations, please let me know.

Exness is a broker I know to have a zero spread account for trading but you will pay for it. You don't get the zero spread account by your registration only. After your registration, you will move on to pay for a zero spread around. It should be $200 for their zero spread account.

Finding a Forex trading broker with zero spread means you won't incur additional costs when entering a trade. While this might sound appealing, it's essential to be cautious. Brokers typically need to cover their expenses, and zero spreads might mean they compensate in other ways, possibly through higher commission fees or less favorable trading conditions. But One example of a broker that offers zero spread accounts is XM.

So far, I have simply not encountered such a thing, because the exchange has to live and earn money, that's why they use a commission, and they themselves still need to pay a commission for various services, so even if there is no commission, I think there should be a monthly subscription fee.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back