What's new

FOREX or BITCOIN which is best to trade?

Both of them are good ways that you can use to earn money online, but you need to have the good knowledge before you can earn money with trading online.

Both bitcoin and forex trading are profitable. The difference is that bitcoin is high volatile as compared to forex.
Trading bitcoin, in my perspective, is the ideal choice since the danger in forex market is quite strong, and as a result, there are higher probabilities of failure. Trading bitcoin is somewhat more advantageous due to the lower threat and a multitude of potential gains.

In my opinion both are great and profitable. Just you have knowledge about both because it's a matter of Gain and sometimes loss so, try to understand everything related to this.

Actually both forex and bitcoin are good for investment but It can only be more better when you are good at it. through the application of strategies and skills that will helped you successfully.

I can even choose one, because i don't really know much about anyone. My mind is going for bitcoin trading, I think maybe it will be easy compare to forex trading or maybe I'm wrong

Our number one goal is a trader is to understand were the market is going, if you can understand were it's going you can easily earn money from this markets.
Understanding where the market is going will mostly deal with using of the higher time frame , from there you can be able to analyse your entries in the market at the lower time frame. This is from my little experience

In my opinion both are great and profitable. Just you have knowledge about both because it's a matter of Gain and sometimes loss so, try to understand everything related to this.
That's completely true, both of them are lucrative way's that you can use to earn money, but before you can earn you need to learn that's the only way you can succeed in trading.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back