What's new
  • You cannot start new threads in this section. To advertise with Bizdustry please create an item in our Directory!

Food and Lifestyle!

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://foodandlifestyle.proboards.com/ Hello guys, I have decided to re-open a new forum community. You can talk about anything on there, no minors though and just the usual etiquette online please. Thanks!
I just took a looksie. Very nice site! I love the pretty green headers you used..
The topics look fun too. Very lighthearted chit-chat but many, many topics to discuss.
Lookin' good. 🙂👍
I wish you the best of luck.

I just took a looksie. Very nice site! I love the pretty green headers you used..
The topics look fun too. Very lighthearted chit-chat but many, many topics to discuss.
Lookin' good. 🙂👍
I wish you the best of luck.
Thanks, why don’t you join, @Melanie M?

The forum looks nice and very organized which is a good thing. Have you considered moving away from proboards and doing your own hosting?

I can't afford it, why don't you join?

5, 757 posts today. Come and check us out all!
Oh okay, so you have considered it but can't afford the cost. I know web hosting can be costly but consider finding someone to help work on the forum with you who knows how to run and manage a small server. The cost will be way cheaper. I am talking only a few bucks a month with a yearly fee for the domain. Most cost around $15 per year. When I have more free time, I will join.

Oh okay, so you have considered it but can't afford the cost. I know web hosting can be costly but consider finding someone to help work on the forum with you who knows how to run and manage a small server. The cost will be way cheaper. I am talking only a few bucks a month with a yearly fee for the domain. Most cost around $15 per year. When I have more free time, I will join.
No thanks, I don't want paid ones, I'm fine with just free ones.

No thanks, I don't want paid ones, I'm fine with just free ones.
You should have said. You implied you would but you can't afford it. I was just giving you another option. That is your call! I would not want to be tied to a place that can decide to shut down one day, but that is just me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back