What's new
  • You cannot start new threads in this section. To advertise with Bizdustry please create an item in our Directory!

Food and Lifestyle!

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://foodandlifestyle.proboards.com/ Hello guys, I have decided to re-open a new forum community. You can talk about anything on there, no minors though and just the usual etiquette online please. Thanks!
I just took a looksie. Very nice site! I love the pretty green headers you used..
The topics look fun too. Very lighthearted chit-chat but many, many topics to discuss.
Lookin' good. 🙂👍
I wish you the best of luck.

I just took a looksie. Very nice site! I love the pretty green headers you used..
The topics look fun too. Very lighthearted chit-chat but many, many topics to discuss.
Lookin' good. 🙂👍
I wish you the best of luck.
Thanks, why don’t you join, @Melanie M?

The forum looks nice and very organized which is a good thing. Have you considered moving away from proboards and doing your own hosting?

I can't afford it, why don't you join?

5, 757 posts today. Come and check us out all!
Oh okay, so you have considered it but can't afford the cost. I know web hosting can be costly but consider finding someone to help work on the forum with you who knows how to run and manage a small server. The cost will be way cheaper. I am talking only a few bucks a month with a yearly fee for the domain. Most cost around $15 per year. When I have more free time, I will join.

Oh okay, so you have considered it but can't afford the cost. I know web hosting can be costly but consider finding someone to help work on the forum with you who knows how to run and manage a small server. The cost will be way cheaper. I am talking only a few bucks a month with a yearly fee for the domain. Most cost around $15 per year. When I have more free time, I will join.
No thanks, I don't want paid ones, I'm fine with just free ones.

No thanks, I don't want paid ones, I'm fine with just free ones.
You should have said. You implied you would but you can't afford it. I was just giving you another option. That is your call! I would not want to be tied to a place that can decide to shut down one day, but that is just me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back