What's new

Fiverr vs upwork: which platform is best for freelancer?

Fiverr and upwork, both are freelance marketplaces where you can either hire freelancers for your jobs or work on jobs and make money. Fiverr and upwork work in different modality. While on Fiverr you will have to create a listing of your services and can make money only when someone buys your serious , on upwork you will have to bid on available jobs and make money only when the client hires you? Between Fiverr and upwork which platform is easier to work and make money? If you are in both of these platforms, which platform do you recommend a newbie with zero experience in freelancing?
These sites are really successful and fantastic for making income, however I believe upwork is more efficient and superior to fiver since you can simply validate your identity and develop your profile faster than fiver.

Allow me to say ThatI want to work in the fiver for the freelancer jobs I know about the fiver how it's work but I have no idea about the upwork is best the fiver because I have not seen this website but I only known about the fiver

I have been more successful on Upwork than on Fiverr. That's because I find applying to jobs and getting approved for the jobs easier than selling your services. However, your experiences might be entirely different.

I like Upwork because you can bid on already available jobs. That way, you try to convince the client that you are good in the job. But it is safe too to have your gigs posted in Fiverr. You might have clients buying them.

That's very true. You can convince your clients through an application, low bid and your portfolio. You can talk to your clients and try to convince to him or her. This is not possible when you are selling gigs.

I want to work in the fiver for the freelancer jobs I know about the fiver how it's work but I have no idea about the upwork is best the fiver because I have not seen this website but I only known about the fiver
The two platform are very good for freelancer,they are the two website we can make alot of money online am familiar with upwork and I can make alot of money there but one funny thing is that you must build a good portfolio and reputation to bid work and get approved

I want to work in the fiver for the freelancer jobs I know about the fiver how it's work but I have no idea about the upwork is best the fiver because I have not seen this website but I only known about the fiver
I have never used Fiverr before but it has good reviews that will make you want to join the platform. I have always been using Upwork and it is good for me.

The two platform are very good for freelancer,they are the two website we can make alot of money online am familiar with upwork and I can make alot of money there but one funny thing is that you must build a good portfolio and reputation to bid work and get approved
Well, you can still get hired on Fiverr and Upwork even if you are newbie and have not built your portfolio yet. On Upwork, you can bid for lowest amount and on Fiverr, you will have to do seo to rank your gig on searches.

It all depends on your preference personally I like Fiverr a bit more because it's a little easier to use in general doesn't matter which freelance platform you use both are great in their own ways the most important thing is that you know how to get clients and also you need to have skills

It all depends on your preference personally I like Fiverr a bit more because it's a little easier to use in general doesn't matter which freelance platform you use both are great in their own ways the most important thing is that you know how to get clients and also you need to have skills
Yes it's all depends on. Your preference for someone like me I think upwork is the best for me I do get work approval easyly because my portfolio is very good fiver do favour me but sometimes my gig stayed so much before it's been order

I would pick Upwork because one can easily find long term projects as freelancers. Fiver just offers opportunity for a one off task. I love long term continuous projects and I think Upwork offers that more.

I think with Upwork it's more geared towards professionals and people who want to make more money. Fiverr has similar, but I feel like the jobs there are smaller compared to Upworks jobs. But, I may be wrong on that.

I used Fiverr more and I think it's more user friendly at first. Upwork requires you to bid on work, and that might be better if you're already established in your business/work.

I hope my profile in upwork will be verified soon. I am now working on my fiverr account. Wish all our lucks in our clients

I believe that as long as you follow the protocols that are required when it comes to setting up your profile it is always going to be approved in due time because I equally have an account on Upwork as well as Fiverr and both of them have already been approved and I'm selling my services on both of them.
I have a Fiver account and for me it is a comfortable platform. The interface is very easy and simple. Everything has its place. Of course the competition is high but the start is relatively easy compared to other platforms

You are very correct about mentioning how high the competition is when it comes to making use of Fiverr because if you don't offer something exceptional, it is going to be very difficult for you to sell even one service to any clients on the platform.

Last edited:
Consider your skills, desired project types, competition level, and preferred pricing structure when choosing between Fiverr and Upwork. Many freelancers use both platforms simultaneously to increase their chances of finding work. Experimenting with both can help you determine which platform aligns better with your freelancing goals.

I would pick Upwork because one can easily find long term projects as freelancers. Fiver just offers opportunity for a one off task. I love long term continuous projects and I think Upwork offers that more.

Personally I would say that it is all about the platform where you have actually made enough ground for yourself to be relevant because when it comes to making use of both Fiverr and Upwork, I will tell you that I am more comfortable with the Fiverr.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back