What's new

Five rules very important in trading

Trading is something on Evan only learn and master over time. Most of the rules are obvious, but most traders will only learn to apply the after suffering losses.

Do not buy coins with high market price because the price can drop at any time. When trading, use a coin with low transaction fee for your transactions. Be patient to let your coins grow before selling it off else you will run at a loss. Don't invest in only one coin. Buy different coins and patiently watch them grow .

Excellent points you raised and I think you've said it all. Cryptocurrency traders always suffer from FOMO and panic buys or greedy sells.
Also having a good fundamental and technical knowledge is very important.

People that are coming newly into the online space and cryptocurrency at the one likely to possess all the qualities you have mentioned above. I have some experience in the crypto space and I do not panic to sell any of my cryptocurrency I have bought for long-term purpose.

Do not buy coins with high market price because the price can drop at any time. When trading, use a coin with low transaction fee for your transactions. Be patient to let your coins grow before selling it off else you will run at a loss. Don't invest in only one coin. Buy different coins and patiently watch them grow .
If you are a good trader , what you needed to do is always wait for the market to come down before you buy anything and always make research about the transaction fee.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back