Five rules very important in trading

hani20980

Paragon Member
1000 Posts Club
Oct 31, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
This is five rules i think are very important for anyone trading cryptocurrencies

1-Never buy a coin at high price always buy coins in the lowest price possible
2-Never buy a coin before you make a research about it
3-Never panic when a coin fall in price and don't sell it fast because it can rise at any moment
4-Never buy a coin with all of your invested money at least buy with half of your invested money or less
5-Don't trade in one exchange always use defferent and trusted exchanges

This is five rules i think are very important for anyone trading cryptocurrencies

3-Never panic when a coin fall in price and don't sell it fast because it can rise at any moment
4-Never buy a coin with all of your invested money at least buy with half of your invested money or less

At number 2 , so I understand that it is not worth buying bitcoin at the moment?

That number3 seems not clear but the rest are okay because when you buy a coin and its falling it better to sell quickly so you wont make more loss

yes, I agree
Do not be too hasty
Don't be a fool
Be seized of opportunities
Analyze the market
Prove your options
Fair and square!
That number3 seems not clear but the rest are okay because when you buy a coin and its falling it better to sell quickly so you wont make more loss
It depends on how balanced is your mental state.

Hani, you are so on point with those very important rules because they make the difference between seasoned and unseasoned crypto traders.

Those are some very good tips and anyone that thinks about trading should learn about them and respect them

Very important points there! It's not just about coin. It's applicable to all businesses and potential investments. You can't just jump in with all your cash whether or not you understand the business or coin. It is always important to buy lower and sell higher. That's just a rule of making profit. Except the business do not need profits

They are actually very good tips and they are what I am well aquainted to each time I want to invest into any business no even Crypto currencies, I don't rush, I read a lot and I am also very patient when it comes to Investing .

Nice tips. Especially the number three, some people have also ready sold their ripples because it has problem but now the price is going up again. And number four, some people just buy coins for buying sake without making proper research about it. It won't help. It is just a waste of money.

I like all your points especially point number one. Most cryptocurrency traders still don't get this. When bitcoin started surging in price a lot of people started buying it in bulk instead of waiting for the price to fall. This is one the biggest mistakes you can make in cryptocurrency trading.

Always Use a trading Plan.
Treat trading Like a Business.
Use Technology.Protect Your trading Capital.Study the Markets Risk Only What You Can Afford.
Develop a trading Methodology.
Always Use a Stop Loss.

Absolutely right dear you share very beneficial points. There are also some more points which must be kept in mind. First one that always control your emotions while trading. Second one and important one is that don't trade too big in a single cryptocurency.
And last one and best one is that adjust your position size.

This is a good call for those who wants to invest in crypto currency exchange Business and stock trading. In trading, the best thing to do is to always check ones emotion while trading and make sure greed to doesn't overwhelm one because that alone can make one loose his entire money in trading. Research too is very important before buying a stock through fundamental analysis.

Very good points you shared about this but i think there will be more things as well like we have to do investigation about coins like people have idea that coin will be increase in coming days or will go down due to some bad going condition because it also affected due to country condition as well.

Very important rules written down for anyone who wants to become successful in the cryptocurrency investment.
Every investor need to understand that they need to diversity their investment and not just invest in one cryptocurrency.

They use need to understand that they need to invest wisely and be able to avoid risk in as much as they intend to take a risk

Allow me summarise your points and make it very easy to understand
1. Is don't be greed.
2. Set a target and keep to it. After reaching that target for the day stop
3. Dont be hasty to make a trade.
4. Understand the market and make Use of indicators its very essential
5. Invest little at a time

1 go against the tide, that is start buying when people are selling and vice versa

2 keep you emotion in check don't let greed run over you. This will help you to have full control on your trading and avoid losing money.

3 Try as much as possible have a back up for your investment, there would be some time you need more fund to support trade for more profits.

The one you are talking about is trading of coins that is crypto trading but the same role you are saying is also applicable to other form of trading including forex, no matter how the market seems to be don't be greedy that is the only role that must be in your mind whenever you are ready because greediness has been making a lot of people to lose in forex trading,don't just sell your point out because you think the prices coming down against you just be patient the price my rise up again anytime.

Don't put all your eggs in one basket by investing in just one crypto currency. Diversify your investments, invest in about 3 to 4 coins, so if one falls the others will make up for it. Crypto currency investment is a great investment.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back