What's new

FIRST video game you played?

Yes, the first game I played in my life was the red pokemon for the Game Boy Color, I think at that time I was 4 years old, I got the game and the console when they gave it to my older brother for his first communion.

I loved that game and spent hours and hours playing and since then I like Pokemon and have played almost every Pokemon game.

The first game I ever played was Super Mario Bros when I was 6 years old. My mother had a Nintendo that she would let me play on.

As a kid, I played brick games on a handheld device. Later, when mobile phones were introduced in the country, I played snake game on the Nokia phone. When I had my first smart phone, I started playing candy crush and temple run. I started playing Minecraft in 2016, and later a lot of other games.

First game I ever played was in the early 90s, I was probably 3 or 4, and I'm going to guess it was either the first Super Mario Bros. game or Super Mario Bros. 3. I may have played other games during the time, but Super Mario Bros. 3 is probably correct.

I can't really remember but the game i know i played being a kid was MARIO.
I can never forget that game, it was one of the best game i played as a kid. I played SPIDER MAN too on my Symbian phone then. Gone are those days

I can't really remember but the game i know i played being a kid was MARIO.
I can never forget that game, it was one of the best game i played as a kid. I played SPIDER MAN too on my Symbian phone then. Gone are those days
It seems that Super Mario games were the first games played by a whole generation, in my generation many people played Pokemon first, but if you look, almost all of us started with Nintendo games, it's quite interesting.

Yeah, almost all of us started with Nintendo games. Then later other games came in, I remember Playing some games that were movies. Examples; Men in Black, Mission Impossible, Cowboy and lot more

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back