What's new

First thing you programmed

I'm not actually a programmer and I can tell you anything I have ever program before. However, I'm willing to learn different programming language anytime soon to make more money online

Learning to code is a difficult task. Many websites can try to persuade people to learn coding by portraying it as a simple skill to master. It is, however, one of the most difficult skills to acquire and master. It's more of an experiment than a set of instructions to obey.As a novice, you might be curious about what awaits you along the way, or what it's like to move from beginner to intermediate.

HTML was the first programming language I learned, my first project was my demo website. Was very cool to see, my first website. From there came a long way. Now using PHP to build a website. Works like a charm.

Whats the first thing you ever programmed?

The first thing I ever programmed was a calculator. It was for a class in highschool and I used java to do it. It was simple but it was pretty cool to make something that worked. I havent done alot of stuff with programming since then.
The first thing that i ever programmed was that i made a very basic and simple game that i was able to use on a an android phone and that was quite an accomplishment for me.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back