What's new

First thing you programmed

danikab

Mar 23, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Whats the first thing you ever programmed?

The first thing I ever programmed was a calculator. It was for a class in highschool and I used java to do it. It was simple but it was pretty cool to make something that worked. I havent done alot of stuff with programming since then.

First thing I ever programmed was a website for a client. It took me a few days to pull though despite several debugging to get errors fixed. When I finally came through, it was worth the time and I was excited that I over scaled my clients expectations. After that gig I got another job offer from the same client with a few referrals that was worth every task. My first trial and experience was indeed blessed.

When I started learning web development, I created mini project for local takeaway with few interactive menu's cart system and it was really fun to do as it takes 2-3 weeks to complete.

I remember when I wanted to learn programming so I enrolled in a free webinar to tutor me, it went well for a while until the system crashed, I was only able to learn hyper text protocol.

The first thing I ever programmed is my phone, I am so use to my phone, and my phone is just like my best friend, I program it to wake me up at night and I put all my daily activities on my phone to remind me.

I see programming as a very good work, but I am new to this, and I have not program and thing yet, but right now I am learning how to program

Learning to code is a difficult task. Many websites can try to persuade people to learn coding by portraying it as a simple skill to master. It is, however, one of the most difficult skills to acquire and master. It's more of an experiment than a set of instructions to obey.As a novice, you might be curious about what awaits you along the way, or what it's like to move from beginner to intermediate.

The first thing I ever programmed was a calculator. It was for a class in highschool and I used java to do it. It was simple but it was pretty cool to make something that worked. I havent done alot of stuff with programming since then.
Have they ever been anything I have programmed before, I do not think so, I only draft probably school time table for pupils.

I have been working on being or becoming a better programmer. And I do hope to understand programming better as time goes on. Anyone to teach me more?

The first thing i ever programmed was the PLC for my remote controlled toy. I actually re-wired it to make more noise and reversed the motor arrangement. I wonder how smart i was when young. I can't do those things now!

The study, commissioned by Code School, an online learn-to-code website, concluded that on average developers show an interest in computers before the age of 16. Other findings are: Usually men start playing with computers at the age of 15 or early, while women do it at the age of 16 or later.

programmed lot of things back when i was new in school in terms of practice, but the most official thing outside of school was a management app that was made under vb.net

I am not a programmar, however, I have always wanted to learn prrogramming. I even tried learning programming online, via an learning site, but gave u due to time constrains.

My first job was as a programmer trainee in the Systems department of a commercial bank. My first programming assignment was to make a program that will print an alphabetical list of the employees. It was easy because all that's needed is to sort the file (database was not a term yet) but what made it difficult was the heading and the paging.

I always like hearing good news about people achieving great deal of accomplishment in life , congratulation on your achievement , I am still learning on how to be a programmer.

I never programmed anything in the digital world nor physical. I'm a farmer, i plant seeds, rare crops and other food stuffs, to cultivate when it is right and flip in wholesale and retail way to drive income.

I have never programmed anything because I don't have interest in programming as an hobby, although, my cousin is into programming and he has programmed several things like website and an application.

Wow at least it works i can't remember the software i used then in high institution but i know what i was trying to programme then was website interface..

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back