What's new

Finding a Mentor

I sure have a mentor. He has been into stocks for the past fifteen years. He is not much of a millionaire but he has a lot of experience under his belt.

When we start business newly or Cryptocurrency, or any other income generating venture. We need a mentor to guide us well at the starting.

I think the stock field it somehow a very hard field to understand easily unless with the help of a mentor or with hard work you put into learning

In the stock market getting a mentor is one of the best ways on how to make money quickly in the market because the market is so wide that you can get lost while doing all yourself
I don't have a mentor yet sir, finding a mentor is a great idea cos they are more experienced , they no when to move and when not to move so I think they will help in this regard.
In the

In the stock field will be great if you find a mentor first or a group of people who have experiencei n this field so you can learn from them and push your boundaries even further, get to know how they think outside the box.

Do you have a mentor ?
Thats why you need to first make a good research about stock or any business and get a good and experienced mentor that will guide and teach you before you venture into the business.

Finding a mentor in the stock market can never be overemphasized just because of the fact that the mentor will make your work easy as a newbie in the market and show you all the necessary things you need to know

I don't trade the stock market at the moment and I don't intend to start trading this market anytime soon either. But for those into it, it a good plan the you get for yourself a mentor to teach you

Not all mentors are mentor some are just claiming to be while some decide to become with just one experience , so be very mindful when choosing a mentor for yourself

Yes. having a mentor in any form of business organisation is the best idea that definitely serves as a guideline to your performance and policies because he or they are more experienced than you in the field. they will helped you to do better.

One of the fastest way to learn a trade or a business is to learn from your mentor. he has enough experience to guide you on the right path to success in business.

Having a mentor in a business is a good idea irrespective if he made it or not but he will always lead you off the mistakes he made

Personally I cannot invest in stock because I don't really have any understanding about how they operate ,there are other form of investment I am very much interested such as crypto investment and real estate, they are the best investment for me.

You need to undergo training and build your knowledge on the share market. If possible go for an MBA and learn about investment and finance. If you have education and training, you don't need a mentor.

The benefits of havng a mentor in life not just in business venture is that it will help you to avoid the mistakes others have made in the course of doing same thing you are about doing.

A mentor is very important if you want to achieve success fast in any field you choose. You can approach some of the stock brokers, they have database of client who can also become your mentor in order to trade shares and stock successfully.

You're absolutely correct, even if it isn't a mentor but you need to have a community let's say a telegram or Whatsapp group of like minded or more successful traders that would keep guiding you and helping from time to time.

Finding a mentor is a great deal . In finding or intending to get one is a good development.
1. An experience person is needed
2.A trust , honest and faithful
3.A creative and reliable
4. Someone that is hard working.

In the stock field will be great if you find a mentor first or a group of people who have experiencei n this field so you can learn from them and push your boundaries even further, get to know how they think outside the box.

Do you have a mentor ?
I do not have a mentor because I have not started investing in shares.
However, i think it is important for people, especially newbies in the business, to get a mentor.
They should have someone who is experienced in the field, who will be able to advice them on how best to earn in the stock market.

Do you have a mentor ?
It is wise to have a mentor who would guide you on stocks investment or purchases. I don't have a mentor in the field of stocks for now, since I am not currently in the business.

The importannce of having persons who are really varse in the area of expertise you are in is very important,it will save you time and stress,you get to know and learn things that are trending in the sector.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back