What's new

Finding a Mentor

vest1992

In the stock field will be great if you find a mentor first or a group of people who have experiencei n this field so you can learn from them and push your boundaries even further, get to know how they think outside the box.

Do you have a mentor ?

I don't have a mentor yet sir, finding a mentor is a great idea cos they are more experienced , they no when to move and when not to move so I think they will help in this regard.

Are there people who are willing to mentor others in the field of stock trading?

I know this to be one of the riskiest investment ever, but information about how to succeed in it is really scarce.

When you happen to meet a mentor, they will demand for payment to teach you, and it's hard to know who to trust, because some of them.atr just scammers.

In the stock field will be great if you find a mentor first or a group of people who have experiencei n this field so you can learn from them and push your boundaries even further, get to know how they think outside the box.

Do you have a mentor ?
That's true @FollowingMyDREAMS, getting the right mentor will set us on a good position to make more profit via stock trading etc. The problem now, is, where to find an expert mentor!!

That's true @FollowingMyDREAMS, getting the right mentor will set us on a good position to make more profit via stock trading etc. The problem now, is, where to find an expert mentor!!
I think you can find one at the chamber of Commerce, that s where at least I have done my courses and I found one in Brasov in the beginning of December last year, or you can find them in areas where there are offices for these expertise.

I think you can find one at the chamber of Commerce, that s where at least I have done my courses and I found one in Brasov in the beginning of December last year, or you can find them in areas where there are offices for these expertise.
Okay, at my side, their are mentors specialized on stock trading, crypto trading, forex etc. I will look for a way to connect with them. In order to raise the bar for myself when it comes to trading, thanks.

Okay, at my side, their are mentors specialized on stock trading, crypto trading, forex etc. I will look for a way to connect with them. In order to raise the bar for myself when it comes to trading, thanks.
That s the first steps, after you get in touch with them you should tell them where you see yourself in several years and show them that you are ambitious, make them ask you join their team

That s the first steps, after you get in touch with them you should tell them where you see yourself in several years and show them that you are ambitious, make them ask you join their team
Good, I will begins the journey, I need to be an expert when it comes to trading crypto, stock, forex etc. Because I know how much is in there.

Good, I will begins the journey, I need to be an expert when it comes to trading crypto, stock, forex etc. Because I know how much is in there.
we know so little from all the things that are available, I think it is great that we have every moment a chance to change the direction and become another version better and wiser.

we know so little from all the things that are available, I think it is great that we have every moment a chance to change the direction and become another version better and wiser.
Yeah, when it comes to crypto, forex, stock trading I have minimal knowledge about them all. That's why, seeking for mentorship to assist me should be the best option for me to adopt.

It is a very good thing to actually find a mentor before going into the business, because some people are interested in crypto but they are not opportune to see anyone to put them through which is a real set back.

It is a very good thing to actually find a mentor before going into the business, because some people are interested in crypto but they are not opportune to see anyone to put them through which is a real set back.
Having a mentor is like having a 2nd perspective that is beside you so you can see from another point of view that will bring into your awareness some information that you might have missed.

I don't have a mentor yet. But I will like to have a mentor, since I'm very inexperienced.
Did you think to look for one in your area, in your town? The one who seeks is the one who finds, so if you really want to find one make steps into that direction and let it happen.

Looking for a perfect mentor is something you do on your own because you know what really works for you. For me I would go for a mentor that sees life from my perspective.

Its very nice to get a mentor, wether a friend or someone else. The main thing that will drag me to a mentor is the ability to learn and be educated in things i really want in life.

At some point in our endeavour in life either presently or in time past, we all hard one mentor or the other to put us through things

Well said, it's important that one gets a mentor for every thing one wishes to start as mentors would serve as a guide to direct one as to how best to make profit from a business or investment.

The advantage you will have in the course of lifes endeavoures is having to learn from someone who has been on the path before,you will not make mistakes that they made.And you gain time in acheiving success, and learn through their own experience.

No. Not yet, but I think mentors are an important aspect of anybody's life it isn't limited to only when you are planning to go into the stock market. Find someone who knows about the field and work on getting g to know them.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back