What's new

Favourite place to buy games digitally?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keranov

There are a lot of places from where you can purchase video games digitally - Steam, Origin, uPlay, Battlenet. But which place is your favourite one? How long you have been using it?

For me it's Steam. I think that it's the most popular platform for buying video games and has a lot of options available. Also, the support there is good but not always.

G2A is also a good shop for games, with great offers but Steam still beats them all..

I have never bought a game online before, i always go to a physical store to get my games. But from your post I have a knowledge about it I will definitely try it out.

Well as for me I don't have any favorites place of buying game digitally, this is because I have never buy it game online before, I always go to a physical store to buy game.

I have never bought games anywhere else other than Amazon. I guess it is my best. Or is it just because i find everything i look for. I have never had to look elsewhere anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
arbehi
Blogs
Clicks
Views
Arbehi is a website specialized in everything related to working online.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
An entertainment forum focusing on video games, video game content creation and live streaming.
Back